Advisory Solution Consultant - SecOps
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
ServiceNow is seeking driven Pre-Sales Security Solution Consultant. The Security Solution Consultant will be the subject matter expert providing leadership and expertise to support customers during the sales engagement. You will partner with sales, solution consulting and the rest of the ServiceNow ecosystem to achieve customer success through thought leadership and driving awareness. The role takes a consultative approach with our customers and prospects to discover and map business outcome-driven solutions.
As a member of our Solution Consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting SecOps Sales. You will guide revenue for one of our products with the support and partnership of Sales, Product Management, and the executive team. This is a hands-on technical consultant who can go wide and deep on solution delivery and solution positioning during sales cycles.
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow Security Operations (Security Incident Response, Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Response).
- Review customer’s security architecture and design process and system integrations to ServiceNow Security Operations.
- Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow Security Operations
- This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real world Security Operations.
- Develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Security Operations
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of Security Operations solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Help develop solutions and capabilities that enable other Solution Consultants to demonstrate the value of Security Operations on the ServiceNow platform
- Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance. ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs.
- Ability to work in a global team and, share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of other team members.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars etc.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong pre-sales experience.
- Understanding of the sales process and a trusted advisor for account representative and extended sales organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Work experience or strong understanding of Security Operations Center (SOC), Network Operations Center (NOC) or Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC).
- Strong understanding of Networking and Security technologies: SIEM, IDS /IPS, vulnerability management, end-point protection, breach detection, and threat intelligence.
- Knowledge of various attack vectors and intrusion methodologies: DDoS, malware, phishing, brute force, APT, buffer overflow, etc.
- Experience in security frameworks such as NIST 800-61, ISO27035, SANS, etc.
- Experience with threat intelligence frameworks, such as STIX/TAXII and OpenIOC.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates that have worked in Information Security at a global or national commercial enterprise.
- Ability to architect and effectively communicate solutions to business challenges.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including applicable regulations, business drivers, security, and evolving business needs, etc.
- The following industry certifications are desirable: CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, GSEC, CEH, GIAC
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and be self-directed and independent.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: APT CEH CISSP DDoS GCIA GCIH GIAC GSEC IDS Incident response IPS Malware NIST SANS SecOps SIEM SOC Threat intelligence Vulnerability management
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs