Information Security Officer (Remote - GMT +1/2)
Remote - Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
Please note, Glofox does not currently offer sponsorship. Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the locations we are hiring in.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Information Security Officer to join the team and take the lead on managing all aspects of the company’s information security.
As Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for embedding a culture of data security at Glofox, working with teams across the organisation. This is a very exciting opportunity for someone who wants to grow with Glofox and enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment working with a team who are proud to be making a positive impact on the fitness industry!
What you need:
- 10+ years experience in tech
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS, PSP’s or FinTech sectors
- Experience of certifying for ISO 27000 series of standards
- Familiar with the Information Security requirements of PSP’s
- Experience securing cloud-based IT systems, remote offices and staff
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to implement as well as define security strategy
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the executive leaders to create and maintain the company’s Information Security strategy, policy, processes and procedures including GDPR related documentation
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with these policies at all times included for onboarding and offboarding of staff, suppliers and key customers
- Work closely with departmental managers to identify and implement solutions to ensure adherence to the Information Security Policy
- Continually monitor company activities and identify information and data security risks
- Perform risk assessments on existing and proposed IT systems to identify information security risks
- Own the company wide security risk register, as well as track mitigation activities
- Develop Security Incident Management and Response procedures and policies
- Manage information security audits performed by external, independent auditors
- Educate staff on information security policies, processes and procedures
- Encourage employment of SaaS industry best practices related to information and data security
- Ultimately accountable for the inventory and safeguarding of all information and data assets
- Maintain ISO accreditation
- Identify & prioritize any additional security accreditation requirements as needed
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by shaping the future of the fitness industry globally
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Any support you need to build your skills - conferences, books, screencasts