Cloud Security Consultant
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
This critical position values integrity, quality, expertise, precision, communication, and efficiency. ServiceNow is looking for security professionals with established security backgrounds and excellent communication skill.
The successful candidate will bring a new perspective to ServiceNow and its ecosystem and will engage with state and federal agencies across ANZ.
What you get to do in this role
- Respond to prospect and customer questions related to security
- Present and evangelize on cloud adoption & assurance
- Contribute to the overall messaging and positioning of the Security Office
- Ensure the ServiceNow Customer Success team is supported
- Coordinate and Manage end-to-end customer cloud security experience
- Participate in Security Industry forums, communities and standards organizations
- Participate in discussions & presentations with Partners and Customers
- Investigate and understand cloud threats
- Lead security conversations
- Be the escalation point for Security Incidents & investigations
- Work with internal teams to resolve security issues arising from investigations and incidents and conduct post mortem's to ensure issues are properly remediated
- Propose and develop structural/design changes to advance the security posture of ServiceNow
- Work with Legal on security/privacy-related matters
- Work with a wide range of customers, government, small and large enterprises and financial services.
- Partner with ServiceNow's Sales/Solution consulting/Partner ecosystem as a security consultant and expert on all things cloud security.
To be successful in this role, we are after professionals with skills and experience in the following
IRAP and Federal Security
- Experience with IRAP, Official Sensitive and Protected deployments, architecture and assessment
- Working with state and federal agencies
- Someone who can solution, enable and work with the most traditional customers in the market when it comes to security.
- Understand the IRAP program, process and history.
- Brind new and innovative ways to deal with traditional problems
Sales and Solutions
- Sales and Pre-Sales experience
- Understanding of the sales life cycle.
- Prior RFP and Contract review experience is a plus.
- Able to serve as an authoritative source on security.
Security Incident Support
- Experience in supporting teams on specialty federal accounts
- Capability to work with ServiceNow’s TIGIR, legal and DISP teams on security events
Other Tech Skills
- Understanding of Cloud Service Providers, Cloud Operations and Cloud Computing
- Desired Industry Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CSSP, CEH or equivalent
- Understanding in internet security protocols and technologies
- Understanding of Threat analysis and enterprise cyber defence techniques
- Customer-centric mindset
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (E.G., strong customer-facing skills)
- Excellent collaborator and teammate; ability to foster and feed off coworkers
- Ability to articulate complex issues to peers, executives, and agencies
- Self-motivated and driven ability to perform and excel with little supervision.
ServiceNow's DNA is built in purpose and values. We offer a culture of belonging, inclusivity, collaboration, and customer focus.
Work-life balance and well-being is our topmost priority.
We offer flexible work arrangements.
We provide competitive compensation and generous benefits.
Those we hire will be trained and mentored in these technologies as appropriate by our senior staff and will work to support a growing base of customers globally.
Successful candidates will enjoy a generous earning potential and the chance to expand their role in the company as we grow.
How do you apply
If you have what it takes to be part of this amazing team, hit the apply button and send in your application.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: CEH CISM CISSP Cloud Privacy
Perks/benefits: Competitive pay Flex hours Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs