Director, Compartmented Cloud Cybersecurity
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Director, Compartmented Cloud Cybersecurity to lead cybersecurity initiatives and strategy for the Asymmetric Analytics division with special focus on DoD compartmented efforts. The selected candidate may work remotely, but will be required to TDY bi-monthly to the National Capital Region.
- The selected candidate will lead the DoD FENCES program cybersecurity team, and cybersecurity personnel in spin off projects.
- Ensure strong implementation alignment with DOD SAP CIO and DOD SAPCO policy
- Foster good will and strategic partnerships with cybersecurity mission partners including FENCES customers, FENCES client networks, strategic external partners, and SAP CIO sister projects
- Develop a library of business development and cybersecurity proposal material that keeps Novetta on the cutting edge by mapping to DoD policy, policy changes, leadership changes, and tracks to major cybersecurity initiatives in the DoD
- Lead development of EMASS common control packages for FENCES workload templates and other efforts to accelerate mission owner authorizations within the cloud
- The selected candidate will provide strategic cybersecurity advisory services to AA leadership and consult company wide as required
- Minimum of eight years of experience in the field of cybersecurity in support of federal contracts (DoD preferred)
- Prior experience serving in the role of Cybersecurity SME, ISEE, ISSO, ISSM, or similar roles
- Expert knowledge of DoD SAP Policy, organization of SAP authorities, all stages of the RMF, JSIG, and ICD-503
- Prior experience leading small to medium size teams of highly technical personnel and subject matter experts
- CSSP or other expert level 8570 IAM or IAT certification
- Commercial Cloud associate level certification
- Active TS SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.