DeloitteFür unsere Kunden entwickeln wir integrierte Lösungen. Unsere Services umfassen Wirtschaftsprüfung, Steuerberatung, Financial Advisory und Consulting.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of financial advisory, audit and assurance, consulting, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
In Zambia, Deloitte is one of the longest established professional services organization. We serve clients in a variety of industries including energy, financial services, consumer business, mining, manufacturing, tourism and the public sector.
Deloitte's professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Deloitte's professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities.
Exciting opportunities are being offered for Forensic Managers and Assistant Managers within our Financial Advisory Service line. We are seeking to recruit individuals with a strong commitment to client service excellence, in a professional environment that fosters personal growth and inclusion.
Our Financial Advisory Service Line
As part of the Financial Advisory Services team, you will work on a variety of assignments both locally and regionally. Deloitte Forensic professionals are a diverse group with a wide and varied range of proficiencies, comprising forensic accountants, law enforcement specialists and business intelligence experts, all utilising state-of-the-art forensic technology.
- Financial Crime:
- Competently advise on external financial crime considerations.
- Lead and advise on complex solutions to address client concerns.
- Test and challenge external providers on technology solutions implemented in client environments, assess applicable providers for suitability within a project environment or suggest enhancements to Deloitte led initiatives.
- Understand and articulate data or informational requirements underpinning risk-based processes.
- Leverage on additional Deloitte resources to deliver engagements outside of specialty, utilising technology, analytics and regulatory advisory expertise to devise engagement strategy.
- Investigations and Crisis Support:
- Assess and triage allegations to plan/scope out investigatory procedures.
- Articulate and quantify the wider implications of any misappropriation, corruption, theft or financial crime by drawing upon deep technical and industry knowledge.
- Advise clients on the development of internal investigation capabilities to enable it to respond to future improper conduct incidents with consistency and transparency.
- Advise clients on driving integrity and fraud mitigation programs to foster a culture of ethics, identify emerging fraud and compliance risks in a timely manner and appropriately address them to minimise impact.
- Help clients operationalize recommendations to remediate internal control weaknesses and implement ongoing monitoring systems.
- Conducts 30/60/90 day follow up reviews to test implementation effectiveness and help mitigate future risk.
- Identify opportunities or scenarios for building new solutions or tools based on common themes or concern areas observed across clients.
- Effectively conduct interviews in accordance with Deloitte best practices.
- Disputes and Litigation:
- Manage the end-to-end business dispute process, from case theory development and discovery to expert witness testimony.
- Articulate facts to advise clients on risk and damage exposure by drawing upon extensive experience in providing Expert Witness Services as part of litigation or dispute resolution in all types of disputes.
- Support Partners and other leaders within the Firm in providing expert testimony at trial and in other dispute resolution forum.
- Establish an internal and external brand on dispute/arbitration matters by leading the development of eminence and participating in conferences and debates.
- With regards to an investigation, or a current state assessment on an advisory piece effectively use probing questions and interviewing techniques to obtain unbiased information from clients.
- Design a systematic approach to interrogate and assess data in support of investigations or to answer key questions posed.
- Continuously innovate and explore new ways to help clients explore their growing data needs or manage their in-house capabilities.
- Stays abreast of new cognitive technologies that can be used to anticipate and proactively manage risk, and help clients make better decisions.
- Support the implementation of the Financial Advisory Service Line strategy in relation to specific area of expertise.
- Build eminence in the marketplace and sell solutions through effective business development skills.
Core Professional and Technical Capabilities
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving: Helps client make confident decisions based on analyses of available information to manage critical business threats
- Business & Financial Acumen: Develops an effective plan by assessing the financial implication of risks faced by clients
- Delivery Excellence: Leads engagements and provides strategic direction to the team to deliver a superior client experience
- Executive Presence: Develops relationships, establishes credibility with, and instils confidence in clients
- Knows the Business & Industry: Comprehends how the client’s business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
- Manages Quality & Risk: Actively manages the Firm’s risk from take-on through to completion of engagements
- Must have attained 6 to 15 points or equivalent at grade 12 or equivalent
- CFA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualification/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Forensics, Law or similar related field.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years' experience within Forensic and Fraud investigations.
- Possess strong analytical, critical & independent thinking skills.
We offer you:
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth.
- Real career opportunities within a dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
- Unparalleled local and international exposure
- An attractive and competitive package.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Analytics Compliance Finance Forensics Monitoring Strategy
Perks/benefits: Career development Conferences
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs