Security Engineer - Security Architecture, Design Engineering
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
Security Engineer – Security Architecture, Design Engineering
ADARMA are looking to engage a contract Security Engineer with proven experience of Security Architecture and Design Engineering to work with one of our banking clients on a remote contract basis from mid-January. This role is offered on a remote basis for now although travel to either London, Edinburgh or Manchester may be necessary in the future.
Please note that due to the change to off payroll working / IR35 legislation which is due to be implemented in April 2021, the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
Key Responsibilities within this role
- Take the lead on security architecture decisions and issues where the problem scenario is not covered by a pattern or standard. Seek guidance from domain architects or domain engineers where appropriate.
- Provide security architectural SME knowledge and design engineering effort that leads to the creation of high quality solutions that comply with all relevant ITEC policies and Security Standards.
- Knowledge of Cryptographic including encryption, key exchange, certificate handling and relevant protocols
- Experience of working on security architecture and design
- Proven knowledge of architectural principles
- Experience with network security devices including UTM, NGFW or NIPS/NIDS
- Experience of Endpoint security systems
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.