Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
6sense Insights, Inc.
Posted 1 month ago
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry’s most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform™, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
Come join a growing security team that is driven to design and improve platform security through innovation, automation, and excellence. This position will handle technical and complex duties in the areas of application, product and cloud security. You will be defending against network intrusion, injection flaws, cross-site scripting and security misconfigurations in order to prevent data exfiltration which is of utmost importance to our company and our customers. Join the team that will drive the building and adoption of new security tools and technologies while supporting day-to-day security activities, including vulnerability testing and remediation, risk management, incident response, security engineering and operations.
In order to support such obligations, yet not impede engineering progress, Security Engineers are charged with making security scalable, usable, continuous and native as well as being first-responders to potential security incidents. If finding security vulnerabilities and engineering solutions for them sounds like a day of fun, then this is the role for you.
- Implement and maintain manual and automated testing tools and processes for manual code reviews, static and dynamic application security testing, and penetration testing
- Patch vulnerabilities in infrastructure and code, working with other Engineering teams to do so if necessary
- Identify areas for automation and implement security tools into CI/CD pipelines and SDLC to increase security testing coverage
- Establish metrics and implement reporting to track effectiveness of security programs
- Manage and automate the deployment of security tools and systems across our IT & Cloud Infrastructure
- Conduct risk analysis to identify gaps, find security bugs and help teams develop mitigation plans
- Improve the security posture of 6sense products by influencing the architecture, design and development via design input or code review
- Mentor software engineers and act as a subject matter expert for security issues and provide guidance on best practices
- Research emerging threats, publicly disclosed vulnerabilities or attack vectors and proactively push mitigating controls to products and services
- Work independently to maintain and improve overall company security posture
- Working with internal teams and auditors to maintain compliance certifications (e.g. SOC2, GDPR)
- Strong working knowledge in the domains of Web, Application and Infrastructure Security, OWASP Top 10, SSL/TLS, PKI and practical cryptography usage
- Experience implementing security solutions such as SIEM / IDS / IPS / IAM / CASB for Cloud environments
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure and Public Cloud security best practices
- Experience with security testing tools (e.g. Vulnerability Scanners, Pen Testing Tools)
- 2+ years experience on an internal security team
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong communication skills - you may need to explain security concepts to non-technical audiences
- Pen testing experience
- AWS Certified Solution Architect, Security, or DevOps professional
- Familiarity with security and privacy frameworks and regulations (e.g. SOC, PCI, ISO, GDPR, CCPA)