Enterprise Security Engineer
GreenlightGreenlight's debit card for kids empowers parents to teach trade-off decisions, money management, and the power of saving and investing – in one app experience
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
We are looking to hire an Enterprise Security Engineer to lead our efforts for securing our business data, tools, processes, and people, in an exciting and agile cloud-native environment. Your work will ensure that Greenlight remains safe against advanced threats, honor the privacy rights of our users, and satisfy several fintech compliance regimes. Cyber threats have proven to be highly capable of compromising “best practice” security, therefore, we will rely on you to blaze a cutting edge trail so we can stay ahead of the curve.
Technologies we use:
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Relational Storage and Data Warehouses
- Enterprise Security Tools including Firewalls, Email Security, DLP, etcCloud Security and Infrastructure Tools
What you will be doing:
- Designing and recommending solutions to protect our enterprise infrastructure, including email, DNS, SSO, workstations, BYOD mobile devices, and critical applications such as Okta and Zendesk
- Ensuring we maintain robust, efficient, and resilient data protection, access management, access auditing, and vendor review processes.
- Jointly leading multiple compliance audits, including SOC 2 and PCI.
- Jointly leading security policy maintenance, business continuity planning, security risk management, and security awareness training.
- Writing code to build tools for automation and for ensuring the success of security processes.
- Collaborating with other Security Team members to maximize synergies and the overall health of our Security Program.
What you should bring:
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Expertise with public cloud architectures and SaaS-heavy environments, especially AWS, Okta, G Suite, Slack, GitHub, and financial payment tools.
- The ability to efficiently satisfy multiple security frameworks simultaneously.
- An appetite for high growth, cloud native, agile, low management environments.
- Strong opinions, and defensible independent, critical thinking and action.
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and build tools and solutions.
- A compass for navigating security risk.
- A thirst for continuously educating yourself and your peers.
- A humble and collaborative attitude.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Audits Automation AWS Cloud Compliance DNS Docker FinTech Firewalls GitHub Kubernetes Monitoring Privacy Risk management SaaS SOC SOC 2 SSO
Perks/benefits: Career development Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs