Senior Principal Security Engineer - EMEA, Remote
Location Details: EMEA, Remote
We are looking for candidates in Romania, Serbia and Bulgaria remotely.
At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
Remote: This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
Do you want to be an Information Security Leader at GoDaddy? Can you solve large scale and cross-company issues, while ensuring that partnership with the development and operational communities remains front of mind? GoDaddy is looking for a Principal Security Engineer to use their hands-on technical skills, strong leadership abilities, and an eagerness to design solutions to complex problems. You must be comfortable with communicating to stakeholders, performing security assessments and prioritising security risks, creating/presenting high-quality work.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
What you'll get to do...
- Protect Users by performing internal security assessments, working to identify vulnerabilities and provide remediation guidance to affected system/application owners
- Join forces with SRE and development teams to find new and creative ways to reduce the occurrence of vulnerabilities at scale
- Review quality issues and work towards detecting security flaws both obvious and discrete
- Assist with scoping prospective projects, participating in projects from kick-off through “definition of done” via end to end ownership
- Use your industry experience to own and drive resolution and retesting of complex security events, policy questions and technical security risks
Your experience should include...
- Problem-solver with excellent communication skills, a deep technical understanding of security engineering most effective practices
- Experience in Secure Development Lifecycle and Shift Left with a Security by Design methodology
- Minimum of 10+ years of progressive security engineering experience with expertise in multiple security domains included but not limited to Security Architecture, Cryptography, Network Security, Cloud Security, Mobile Security and Web Security
- Scripting skills (e.g., Python, C, C++, Java, Ruby, or PowerShell)
- Experience applying security engineering most effective practices that align with security and privacy compliance requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
You might also have...
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Hosting Industry Experience
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: C Cloud Compliance Computer Science Cryptography Java Mobile security Network security PhD PowerShell Privacy Python Ruby Scripting Security assessment Vulnerabilities
Perks/benefits: Career development Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs