Threat Intelligence Response Analyst
Applications have closed
Recorded Future, Inc.Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company with complete coverage across adversaries, infrastructure, and targets. Click to learn more.
With 950 employees, over $250M in sales, 1,500+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!
The Role: This Threat Intelligence Response Analyst position is filling a vital role within Recorded Future’s Managed Services Group by validating and escalating Intelligence and Security Incidents to Recorded Future’s massive client base.
Recorded Future supports information security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. Your days will be spent working closely with teammates on escalated incidents as a Tier 2 Analyst. Other day to day activities include developing new service offerings and standard operating procedures and interacting directly with clients as a subject matter expert. You are passionate about technology, cyber security, threat intelligence as well as building a world class threat intelligence business.
What you’ll do:
- Cover Tier 2 Analyst Shift Hours from 9am-5pm
- Perform Tier 2 alert review and triage of escalated incidents on areas including phishing emails, phishing and credential harvesting sites, code and data leakage, tracking nation state and criminal threat actors and social media monitoring
- Research and implement new tools and data sources to expand analysis and incident response capabilities
- Assist clients with use case development, query development and alert tuning
- Enhance existing Services and the development of new Managed Threat Intelligence Services
- Modify Standard Operating Procedures to assist Tier1 and Tier2 analysts with repeatable daily work
- Partner with clients and effectively relay strategic and technical messages to stakeholders ranging from analysts to executives ranging from analysts to executives
What you’ll bring:
- Any combination of threat intelligence, incident response, or security monitoring experience
- Experience triaging phishing emails
- Understanding of open source intelligence and response techniques pertaining to phishing and credential harvesting attacks, domain and web infrastructure monitoring, social media monitoring, dark web monitoring, malware delivery techniques, threat actor and TTP Profiling
- Experience Working in Incident/Case Management and SOAR Platforms
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% when covid restrictions are lifted
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Incident response Malware Monitoring Open Source SOAR Threat intelligence Travel
Perks/benefits: Startup environment Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs