Software Engineer - Perception and Threat Assessment - XC
Plymouth, MI, United States
Applications have closed
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas? Do you want to work in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment developing new technology to improve road safety and convenience? Welcome to Bosch!
Everyone has their own focus in life. Whether it’s about new professional challenges, training and development, or more time for family, friends and hobbies. Whatever your goals — we’re flexible. Let‘s strike a balance.
We know that good ideas can arise anywhere and, with our flexible working policy, you can work in a way that suits you, your project and your team. Even those with management responsibility can make their work fit their life — not the other way around.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at bosch.us/careers.
We are looking for a proactive engineer to fill the role as Software Engineer for our Cross Domain Computing department focusing on perception and threat assessment topics. In this role, the responsibilities will include,
- Design and implement solutions for driving systems involving tracking, localization, path planning and sensor data fusion.
- Work with other situation experts to propose state-of-the-art solutions for ADAS features.
- Verify and validate features and functions with simulation tools and large amounts of data.
- Document and communicate decisions according to system designs and architecture to the responsible engineers.
- Work with Hardware, Software, Application, and Test Engineers to develop ADAS control systems according to the V-model.
- Participate in reviews for requirements, designs, and implementations.
- Communicate with other System / Software Architects globally to share knowledge and lessons learned.
- Bachelors of Science OR Masters of Science with 3+ years System / Software development experience in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree.
- Proficiency in C++ programming.
- Matlab / Simulink / Python programming skills.
- Masters of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree.
- Experience with Vector Tooling (CANalyzer, CANape, etc.) is desired.
- Experience with Driver Assistance or ADAS functions and hardware.
- C++ software development experience in automotive or embedded control systems.
- Experience in working with GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, Jira Track and Release or similar tools.
- Possess a proactive attitude.
- Possess interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Bitbucket C Jira Mathematics Matlab Python STEM
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Las Vegas, Nevada, United … Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 132K - 190K * USD 132K+ *
Senior IT Cybersecurity Engineer, Incident ResponseCISSP Compliance Computer Science EDR GIAC Incident response Linux +5
401(k) matching Career development Equity Health care Salary bonus +1
San Diego, California, United … San Diego, California, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 130K - 160K USD 130K+
Senior DevSecOps Engineer (TS/SCI)Agile Analytics Automation AWS Azure Bitbucket CCNP +22
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +2
Huntsville, Alabama, United States Huntsville, Alabama, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 140K - 180K USD 140K+
Senior DevSecOps EngineerAnsible Automation AWS CI/CD Clearance Computer Science DevOps +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +1
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs