IT Security Analyst
DoceboDocebo Learning Suite offers a single platform solution to support your entire learning process – from development to delivery.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better. 💙
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 800+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution? 🚀
About This Opportunity:
The IT Security Analyst works collaboratively to support Docebo's risk and compliance activities across a broad range of frameworks, including NIST, GDPR, PCI, ISO, SOC, SOX and FEDRAMP. The role will be primarily responsible for supporting customer-facing communication and responses and conducting internal risk assessments. The IT Security Analyst has a proactive mindset and approach, a strong technical understanding, and is an excellent communicator.
Location: Toronto Reports to: Security Business Enablement Manager
- Review customer-facing security requests, and compile recommended responses.
- Respond to customer security questionnaires, and identify outstanding customer requirements that need to be addressed with Corrective Action Plans (CAP’s).
- Conduct third-party vendor risk assessment activities to evaluate the risk of Docebo’s supply chain.
- Conduct risk assessment activities according to the appropriate framework.
- Prepare draft reports and other management reporting deliverables.
- Conducts additional information gathering and risk assessments as needed; documents and reports results.
- Maintain risk management reporting dashboards and metrics in order to keep information complete, accurate, and current. Prepare and assist with the delivery of risk assurance reports to management.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Working knowledge of the OSI Model.
- 2+ years supporting audit and compliance activities.
- Knowledge of information security principles, trends, and best practices.
- Knowledge of GDPR requirements and implementation techniques.
- Experience building and using risk assessment processes.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Love the intersection of technology, business, and learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Security, or Auditing.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- IAPP CIPP or CIPT
- CompTIA Security+
- FedRamp framework hands-on knowledge
About Docebo 💙Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 3000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Audits AWS CIPP CISA CISSP Compliance CompTIA Computer Science CRISC FedRAMP GDPR NIST Privacy Risk assessment Risk management SaaS SOC
Perks/benefits: Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Team events
More jobs like this
United States, Boston United States, Boston Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 60K - 137K * USD 60K+ *
Senior Cyber Threat AnalystIndustrial Malware OllyDbg Privacy Reverse engineering Threat detection Threat intelligence
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Wellness
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs