Senior Professional Services Consultant, German speaking
ZscalerZscaler, creator of the Zero Trust Exchange platform, helps you reduce business risk while enabling you to realize the promise of digital transformation.
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
***This role can be worked remotely from any country within EMEA where Zscaler has a legal entity***
***Part of the interview process for this role will be held in German language due to the role's specific requirements***
Professional Services Consultant
The Professional Services team at Zscaler helps customers properly deploy their Zscaler solution. A Professional Services Consultant at Zscaler is an individual technical contributor, assisting in proper design and deployment.
In this role, you will be a key resource, working hand-in-hand with partners and customers, to provide deployment advisory services to ensure proper design, configuration, resiliency, and overall best practices.
- Engage with enterprise customers to provide detailed guidance regarding deployment of Zscaler products, testing steps, best practices, and expected product behaviour
- Provide professional services and deployment design, recommendations, and configuration
- Assist deploying customers with testing and troubleshooting
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and document steps to replicate for Support, Engineering and Operations teams
- Be part of a deployment project typically spanning several months, work together with a Zscaler Project Manager to keep the project on track
- Become a Zscaler cloud service expert through self-study, company training, and a desire to excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - fluency in Business English as well as German is required
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalently advanced industry certifications.
- Experience as a Deployment Engineer, Professional Services Consultant, Technical Account Manager, Sr. Support Engineer or similar, supporting networking or web security products
- Knowledge of networking and security products and enterprise network infrastructure
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, especially HTTP and DNS,
- Knowledge of IT Security, PKI, SSL/TLS
- Experience with Linux and/or FreeBSD
- Networking Experience - VPN technologies such as IPsec and VPN clients
- Network troubleshooting experience - Familiarity with tools such as Ping, Traceroute, MTR, and Network Protocol Analysers such as tcpdump, Wireshark
- Knowledge of authentication systems such as MS AD, SAML is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV's, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
London, England, United Kingdom … London, England, United Kingdom - Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 53K - 102K * USD 53K+ *
Senior Cyber Security Consultant (Architecture)Active Directory Audits AWS Azure CCSP CEH CISM +12
Career development Health care Medical leave Parental leave Salary bonus +3
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs