Inside Solutions Engineer- Cyber Security Pre-Sales
Leuven, Flemish Brabant, Belgium
SonicWallDefend SMBs, enterprises and governments from advanced cyber attacks with SonicWall's award-winning firewalls and cyber security solutions.
SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile, and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile, and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit https://www.sonicwall.com/ or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support, or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We are excited to have an opening for a Cyber Security SME focused on a blended work model of field enablement, leading complex deals including PoCs and working closing with PM and engineering on roadmap direction, interrogability and feature enhancements. The target market segments for this individual will be SMB, Distributed Enterprises and MSSP. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, has a great passion for what they do, proven customer facing skills, with strong technical experience in Cyber security. If you are looking for a new role where you have a proven cyber security technical background, this could be the role for you.
The strength of our people, diversity of our team and work ethic is what makes the EMEA Sales Engineering Organization a place to be part of within SonicWall.
Are you looking for a place where your work matters and is recognized? SonicWall is seeking a Solutions Engineer to be the technical voice as we sell our award winning security products to customers in the Benelux region. You'll use your technical and language (Dutch and French) skills to understand the customer needs and design a solution that fits them. You'll work in a dynamic, yet no nonsense team that rewards success.
- Conduct technical sales presentations and demos to keep partners and customers informed or our new solutions and industry trends within your domain area
- Technical lead for the more complex Proof-of-Concept including defining the customers use cases, criteria for success and management of the engagement
- Subject Matter expert for remote working including, firewall, endpoint and cloud.
- Work closely with product management and engineering on roadmap enhancements, feedback from the field and leading field enablement activities on your core subject
- Work alongside post-sales support when necessary to preserve relationships with partners and customers
- Support key technical marketing initiatives
- Work with other departments on writing competitive analysis papers for competing technologies, interoperability white papers with other vendors, writing case studies and new feature white papers
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must be able to speak French and Dutch fluently
- Some travel will be required
- 5+ years of successful pre-sales, technical consulting or systems engineering experience in network security industry
- 5+ years designing network and/or system security solutions
- Firewall knowledge and customer demonstrations
- Working knowledge or Hybrid and Cloud computing.
- S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Current CISSP, CEH, Comptia Security+ or similar
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of IPv4, IPv6, networking, routing, switching, DNS, and Virtual Private Networks
- Understanding of SSL/TLS, PKI, signing and encryption
- Understanding of network security including Firewall, IDS, IPS, DDOS, and Anti-Virus technology
- Good understanding of LDAP, Radius, Microsoft Active Directory, and other AAA
- Hands-on experience with operating systems including Linux, Windows, and OSX
- Knowledge of network management tools that utilize SNMP, NetFlow, or equivalent
- Comfortable to work with C-Level at the customer
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs