o365 Security Architect
Are you combatting security threats in a global environment? Are you a visionary in the cyber security space, taking the lead on complex projects? Do you challenge, prototype and present your findings to Stakeholders? If so then you might be Fivesky’s next o365 Security Architect!
Who you are:
- Seasoned Architect reviewing a O365 Infrastructure
- Experienced Architect who knows how to identify security risks
- Advise of products purchased, firms policies, regulatory expectations and suggest appropriate controls
- Confident to present risks to senior business, IT and Security team members
- Have the ability to review architecture, solutions consulting, and design review
- Hold a strong ability to resolve problems
- Can show your business acumen when needed
What you’ve done:
- Influenced Senior Leaders across the enterprise
- Provided specific security expertise to engineering teams
- Helped identify areas of security the firm might want to invest in improve IT security
- Conducted security training for IT groups
- Would be awesome if you have worked with the O365 suite
What you will do:
- Work with network, platform, engineering and development teams in architecture design and review session.
- Areas include secure network design, database access, security testing, authentication methods, implementing encryption, entitlement design, logging, input validation, secure storage design, secure data transfer.
- Look at the business infrastructure and identify areas of risk on projects where security requirements cannot be fully addressed in the required time frame of the project.
- Use and implement tools such as Zscaler for Cloud security.
- Create documentation and guidance on the secure implementation of new technologies in the firm.
- This involves liaising with other technology subject matter experts to build consensus, outlining areas of improvement in written form and explaining concerns early on.
- Help with migrating data from acquired companies
- Assist the department to stay organized with tasks
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal, QC. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
San Jose, CA, United … San Jose, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 69K - 128K * USD 69K+ *
Principal, Product Security ArchitectApplication security Audits Cloud Computer Science Incident response Pentesting Product security +2
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +4
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs