Global Security Architecture and Transformation Director (Freelance)
Praha 1, Czech republic
Full Time Freelance Contract Executive-level / Director USD 73K - 136K *
DevoteamWe are focused on technology consultancy: digital strategy, platform technologies, cybersecurity & more. Let's work on your business digital innovation!
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms, and cybersecurity.
By combining creativity, tech, and data insights, we empower our customers to transform their businesses and unlock the future.
With 25 years of experience and 8,000 employees across Europe and the Middle East, Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.
Creative tech for Better Change
- Start ASAP
- Full remote
- Contract for one year
The main objectives of the Global IT Security Transformation Office for the company are to:
- Ensure the IT security of the integrated assets, networks, systems, and any other technology solutions are matching the accepted security risk level of the company and/or TAG
- Support the company Group Head of IT Security, Risk, and Compliance in transforming the IT Security function as a result of the integration of the company and meet the target of unified IT Security, Risk, and Compliance function
- Define a framework to enable the company integration from an IT security, risk, and compliance perspective by providing appropriate blueprints, directives, guidelines, and guidance to business and IT teams implementing the integration
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate global efforts of IT security, risk, and compliance resources involved in integration to ensure the Global IT Security Transformation Office for the company meet its objectives and alignment on design choices with stakeholders
- Coordinate IT security subject matter experts (“IT Security Business Analysts”) to ensure consistency and adherence to Governance, Risk and Compliance framework, and standards
- Control the risk exposure, plus identify overlaps between local and global matters.
- Appreciate the risk of integration activities both in countries and globally, make adequate recommendations and follow-up action plans with IT and business as needed
- Provide IT security technologies and architecture advice and recommendation to integration teams to ensure risk is controlled
- Define any framework solution as needed to enable integration project teams to operate against a target model (i.e. propose solution blueprints for migrating servers into company architecture solutions for public cloud, etc.
- 15+ years of security architecture expertise with a broad understanding of multiple security domains.
- At least 5 years of senior architect and leadership experience, preferably from a fortune 500 company
- • Security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, SABSA, GIAC, CCSP, CCSK, or equivalent is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the following frameworks and regulations: ISO 27001/2, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, NIST CSF, and FFIEC handbook, Cloud Security Alliance CCM. •
- In-depth knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and demonstrable knowledge of key Information Security standards (such as NIST, COBIT, RiskIT, ISO 17799, and ISO 27001)
- Proven knowledge and experience of Project Delivery Methodologies such as Prince 2, SCRUM and Agile.
- Positively influencing key decision makers/stakeholders of a large multi-faceted enterprise organization
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs