Information Security Architect
EurofinsWorld leader in food, environment, pharma product testing & agroscience CRO services; 61,000 staff across a network of more than 1,000 independent companies (940 laboratories) in 59 countries, offering over 200,000 analytical methods.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 4.56 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and more than 50,000 staff.
We are looking for a delivery-focused Information Security Architect to design and evaluate complex IT system solutions from security standpoint. The role is expected to contribute to technical integration scenarios, ensuring security in ongoing and planned projects. This is a hands-on role that requires some traveling to establish close collaboration with the operations, infrastructure and project teams.
You will be working on establishing concepts for secure integration of systems and networks, ensuring end-to-end security for data flow. You will also participate in projects to ensure the suggested and implemented architecture is in line with security requirements. Your big task will be to continuously contribute to business integrations after acquisitions and mergers to ensure these are commenced in line with security standards. This role is also strategic - creating strategies and implementations concepts for secure integration of company's global infrastructure with the cloud, supporting global Security Teams as architecture expert!
Responsibility on this role will be also connected with researching, cost-justifying, recommending and establishing both current and future IT architectures for all aspects of the company.
Best practices, guidelines and reusable components design - you will be also working on these by liaising within the corporate Enterprise Architecture Office and IT Infrastructure.
If you have 5-7 years of experience in security and/or infrastructure architecture design and support, as well as experience in management of cloud-based services and you used to act as the expert in project teams - we're looking for you.
Talent to identify and create a broad vision for a security solution and to execute it, as well as systems thinking, seeing how parts interacts with the whole (big picture thinking), is also crucial for us.
On the role of Information Security Architect you can utilize your technical skills:
- architecting, deploying and managing security tools e.g.: vulnerability management, identity management, PKI, log management, multifactor authentication, pentesting, automated code analysis and antimalware;
- solution design principles, practices, system development methodologies, and software lifecycles with experience in a combination of system and application architectures;
- understanding of server management, virtualization, networking, systems management.
As you'll be working in an international environment, your English needs to be excellent. You have to be an effective communicator (both to technical and non-technical professionals), convincing that your concepts are relevant and important for the whole organization. Other skills you'll need are orientation on details, team working, problem solving and independence.
As the role and Eurofins IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please ensure to send your application in English.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Hybrid - WFH/Manchester, United … Hybrid - WFH/Manchester, United Kingdom Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 56K - 104K * USD 56K+ *
Senior Security ArchitectCISSP Cloud Compliance DevOps E-commerce Governance ISO 27001 +7
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Fitness / gym Flex hours +5
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs