Information Security Analyst
EcoVadisRatings platform to assess corporate social responsibility and sustainable procurement. Solutions include risk monitoring, audit management and sustainability ratings.
Work smart, have fun and make an impact!
CyberVadis is the first scalable solution for managing the full third-party cybersecurity risk assessment process. The CyberVadis platform is based on a methodology that maps to all major international compliance standards and combines the speed of automation with the accuracy and effectiveness of a team of experts. This includes engaging vendors directly with assessments, validating results with an in-house team of security analysts, and issuing companies a standardized cybersecurity rating that they can share with others, along with a detailed improvement plan for increasing their score and the ability to collaborate with clients and vendors on implementing better practices.
CyberVadis is a company in the Information Security industry and we are hiring Information Security Analysts to help us keep growing.
The Information Security Analyst will be audit compliance of security policies, processes and procedures of different international companies and examine how security configurations are maintained. This includes enhancing the development of the assessment methodology and suggesting improvements.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, CyberVadis is a perfect place to get ahead.
The successful candidate will:-
- Perform desktop audit. (Documents verification)
- Scrutinise and analyse information security policies, procedures and information security (IS) practices of companies
- Monitor and follow-up of assessments
- Understand suppliers’ main characteristics: name, scope, size, category, activity description from companies of various sizes, industries and locations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders if needed in order to clarify specific issues.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging security trends, applicable cybersecurity standards,certifications, laws and/or regulations impacting our customers’ needs
- Conduct research and classify CyberSecurity news gathered from multiple sources (Watch).
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of the assessment methodology
- Continuous quality and productivity improvement
- Provide support in any tasks pertaining to the function whenever required
- Degree Holder (preferably in IT)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French. (Additional languages such as Chinese or others can be an advantage)
- Excellent organisational, communication, multitasking and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and good analytical skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is desired
- Some knowledge and/or experience with common information security management frameworks, such as in ISO 270001/2, GDPR, NIST or similar can be an advantage
- Ability to convey a strong presence and professional image
- Aptitude, initiative, ability to evolve in an international, multicultural environment and in a start-up project
Location: Ebene, Mauritius
Starting date: ASAP
Position: Permanent Contract
Why work at CyberVadis?
CyberVadis offers exciting career opportunities to revolutionize cybersecurity ratings. We are a small team moving at extreme speed, building a full-blown product from the ground up. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines to drive the evolution of our business.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs