Senior Endpoint Security Engineer (C++)
UptycsUptycs, the first unified CNAPP and XDR solution, reduces risk from threats, vulnerabilities and misconfigurations all from a single UI and data model.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
We are seeking experienced C++ developers for our security endpoint ecosystem. In this role, your duties will include the design and development of features of our security endpoint, incorporating new features for containers, k8s, and more!
- Work closely with Product Managers and customer facing teams to translate epics/stories into technical requirements.
- Create high and low level design of the SW components.
- Write scalable, testable, performant and maintainable code to implement the design.
- Create and execute unit and integration tests.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Investigate customer reported problems and identify root causes.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working on enterprise grade systems products based on C++.
- Experience working with containers (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Hands-on experience on at least one major OS's, incorporating OS internals and systems programming. (Linux and/or MacOS preferred)
- Bonus points if you have experience with osquery, eBPF, Portable Operating System Interface (POSIX), or BSD (Berkeley Software Distribution)
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC practices, Agile methodologies, tools such as Jira, and software configuration tools such as GitHub.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and remaining flexible in a changing environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Analytics APT AWS Azure BSD C Cloud Compliance Docker Endpoint security GCP GitHub Jira Kubernetes Linux MacOS Malware Open Source SDLC Threat detection Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management Windows
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs