Compliance Intern (Summer 2023)
RippleRipple is the leading provider of crypto solutions for businesses. Learn how we’re helping organizations of all sizes drive impact with the power of crypto.
At Ripple we are transforming the world of finance with an innovative blockchain solution that increases access to financial services to people around the world. Ripple’s Compliance Team is looking for an Intern to help strengthen our compliance audit and vendor risk management programs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Gain exposure to a high growth fintech’s compliance program by working on several projects to support the compliance audit, vendor risk management, and business continuity activities
- Perform compliance testing/auditing activities to meet regulatory requirements
- Inventory vendor documentation and track progress of vendor re-validation activities
- Support the maintenance of a Vendor Risk Management tool to streamline vendor risk reviews
- Work cross functionally with Legal, Information Security, Compliance and Finance to inventory and audit existing vendor contracts
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Currently enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate program at a university
- Interested in a career with Compliance, Risk Management or Audit
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Proficient with productivity tools and hands on experience with Google Apps
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We’re looking to increase what we already offer, but you can expect
- Competitive regional hourly pay
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Dedicated "buddy"- we'll partner you with someone at Ripple who will act as friend, advocate, liason, guide and so much more!
- Social and professional development events (In-person and virtual)
- Ripple offers lunches twice a week for non-remote employees
- On that note, Ripple has a very flexible remote policy - You get the choice of where you work from.
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Design laptop, software and headphones (on loan)
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance. Please find our UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice and our California Applicant Privacy Notice for reference.
Perks/benefits: 401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Gear Health care Home office stipend Insurance Lunch / meals Medical leave Parental leave Salary bonus Snacks / Drinks Startup environment Team events Wellness
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs