Security Operations Analyst
India - Remote
10x BankingPut the world's most powerful and comprehensive cloud native banking platform at the core of your bank. - Making Banking 10x Better June 16, 2021
10x are a technology organisation, offering a core banking platform intended to scale to serve a billion customers across different banks around the world. As well as providing familiar features such as bank cards, savings accounts and mortgages, our primary goal is to have the platform work every single time. No exceptions. We do this by blending cutting-edge technologies with battle-hardened and proven principles around architecture, security and delivery.
You know that “perfect is the enemy of great”, and that SecOps is about taking initiative, applying your professional curiosity to explore and identify opportunities and collaborating to deliver a continuously-improving service. Your enthusiasm to learn and apply your broad experience of security tools, concepts and processes underscores this and your excellent communication and documentation skills ensure that everyone can benefit from your contribution.
About the team
The 10x Security Operations team is responsible for the secure operation of the 10x Banking-As-a-Service platform along with our own internal assets and infrastructure. We use leading technologies and processes to provide world-class security services for our clients and colleagues 24/7/365.
Providing secure and resilient services to our clients is critical to the success of our business, where security is recognised as a key executive priority.
The 10x SecOps team are passionate about continuous improvement and are empowered with a mandate to find and deliver enhancements to every facet of our service.
What you’ll do
- Support our Security Operations Centre with the investigation and resolution of Security events and detections, acting as a trusted and dependable Subject Matter Expert
- Identify ways to enhance our Security Controls and Monitoring Capabilities across our estate
- Act as a Lead Technical Responder for Security Incidents, liaising with other parties to triage, investigate, respond and protect our business
- Identify and drive remediation of vulnerabilities and threats
- Support the day-to-day maintenance of Incident Response Documentation
- Participate in our generously-remunerated Security Incident Responder on-call rotation
- Sound understanding of Enterprise Security Principles and in particular Security Operations and Incident Response
- Previous experience conducting Incident Response in both Corporate and Data Centre Environments
- Working experience of securing public cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Prior working experience of SIEM tools (preferably Splunk) with focus on writing custom searches, alerts and dashboards
- A proven ability to adapt to new and complex environments and a hunger to learn and develop
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience across other security domains such as Security Architecture or Security Engineering
- Prior experience in conducting Threat Hunting and/or managing Threat Intelligence
- Experience in using and overseeing Vulnerability Management Platforms
- Experience with microservice-based cloud-native architectures, relational databases, big data, streaming technologies and continuous integration pipelines
- Experience of working within an Agile Framework
- Prior experience of maturing Security Operations functions
- 25 days holiday and an extra day off on your birthday, plus Bank/Public Holidays
- 4 wellbeing / recharge days (one per quarter)
- Enhanced parental policies (leave and pay)
- Sabbatical Policy
More About 10x
Our home is in London but our 10x teams work around the UK and Australia provide our clients with deep and relevant experience amassed from multi-billion-dollar businesses, challenger brands, disruptors and start-ups.
At 10x you work alongside innovators and leaders in banking and financial services, big-technology and consumer-focused industries – proven practitioners who understand how to meet the evolving needs of businesses and consumers. Our engineers, product specialists and developers are leaders too, drawing on experience from within and outside financial services to deliver transformational new digital solutions.
We are driven by the belief that whatever we do as a business has to be done in the right way. Our three core values amid this are fundamental to our 10x approach: Transformation, Integrity and Impact.
Learn more at www.10xbanking.com
Equal Opportunities for All
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are priorities for us here at 10x – we welcome and promote diversity amongst our people and if we are to solve the legacy problems for our clients and their customers around the world, our team has to represent the people we serve. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally. All applicants will be treated fairly and will be considered for employment without discrimination because of ethnicity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender reassignment, family or parental status, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, national origin, age, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
As part of the application process we may ask you to voluntarily provide information relating to your personal attributes for the purposes of reporting and monitoring only. The capture of this information will not influence the hiring process but will help us monitor progress against our diversity and inclusion ambitions.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs