DevOps Security Engineer
Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented DevOps Security Engineer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging team of experts to provide high quality solutions for a global enterprise email infrastructure. S/he will be responsible for the overall design and implementation of a cutting edge email infrastructure, and focus on designing next-generation controls on the perimeter messaging platforms.
What you have done:
- 5+ years of strong scripting experience with Python
- Experience in writing automation scripts in Ansible
- Knowledge with any other coding language java/java script
- Understanding of Linux
- Familiarity with servers or email security or Proof point is desired
What you'll do:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate specific new and emerging services, platforms , and technologies
- Python scripting in IT infrastructure environment
- Identifies and manages external vendor relationships where appropriate.
- Assist with operational functions pertaining to servers and infrastructure to run, build, and maintain platforms with an eye for automation of things pertaining to systems and network infrastructure.
Our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York City. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.