Senior Security Engineer- Windows
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and mission focused Senior Security Engineer - Windows to
join our fast growing Engineering team. In this position, you’ll lead a small but highly skilled team of security engineers to
develop computer network exploitation tools for the Windows Operating System. This position is highly mission focused,
and you’ll have a unique, firsthand experience, observing your technical contributions in action.
- Expertise in low level languages such as: C and assembly (x86/x64, ARM, PPC, MIPS)
- Expertise in scripting languages such as: Python, Ruby, Perl
- Windows API and OS internals knowledge
- Experience in kernel development on Windows
- Expertise in debugging programs
- Expert-level knowledge in TCP/IP networking, and experience debugging connectivity issues using packet captures
- Expert understanding of the CNO mission, including; cryptography, persistence, networking, vulnerability research, exploit development, and development.
- Strong technical leadership skills, and proven experience leading small to medium teams across multiple projects to on-time deliveries
- Ability to distill customer need statements into technical requirements
- Experience leading Agile projects
- Proven experience working with a quality department to ensure reliable output
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.