Cyber Security Consultant (CHECK Team Member) - UK Wide - Remote - Must have SC Clearance
Birmingham, United Kingdom
EurofinsWorld leader in food, environment, pharma product testing & agroscience CRO services; 61,000 staff across a network of more than 1,000 independent companies (940 laboratories) in 59 countries, offering over 200,000 analytical methods.
Commissum part of the exciting new organisation Resillion which is one of the fastest growing tech firms in the UK, doubling in size over the last several years. In 2020 Commissum joined Eurofins Digital Testing to become part of a global cyber security business. We are focused on the future but proud of our 20 plus years of experience in delivering better security outcomes for our clients.
Commissum part of Resillion is made up of diverse individuals from every walk of life, corner of the globe and background. It’s one of the reasons people enjoy working here and one of our strongest assets. We’re bound together by our passion for cybersecurity, but more than that we are bound by how we act and behave. Our values define every aspect of who we are and how we treat each other and our clients. We’d like to think that whatever industry we worked in we’d still hire with our values coming before anything else.
Cyber Consultants / Check Team Members / Leads and Pentesters
UK Wide - Remote Working Exciting long term projects
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech firms in the UK at the forefront of a massive growth industry.
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will simulate attacks to identify and report security flaws.
You will have the ability to take initiative, learn quickly on the job and deal with issues as they arise in a high pressure environment.
You will be an enthusiastic tester with a few years of experience under your belt. You’ll be passionate about, and proud of, working in the security industry, and be constantly researching the latest vulnerabilities, aiming to be at the leading edge of industry knowledge at all times.
You will have achieved your CRT/QSTM qualifications and meet the requirements to become a CHECK Team Member.
You must be either a UK citizen and have current SC Clearance
Due to the nature of some of our work and exposure to sensitive information, you will be required to complete SC vetting.
About your role
As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will be considered a highly skilled specialist in information security, working with both government and private sector clients.
You will be part of a talented and collaborative international team who are positioning Commissum as an industry leader in delivery of penetration testing services.
You will contribute to our thought leadership on various social media platforms and industry events.
You will be expected to assist in enforcing the highest standards of quality and contribute to the continuous improvement of our internal processes related to testing and reporting.
You will deepen your technical knowledge and specialise in either application or infrastructure testing to advance your career through exams and certifications.
The role will provide an attractive package including the opportunity to join a number of schemes operated by the company.
- Deliver a variety of engagements for customers in the UK and overseas including IT Health Checks under the government CHECK scheme
- Carry out peer reviews of other consultants’ output in addition to writing reports
- Support pre-sales function in scoping and technical enquiries
- Maintain internal database of findings
- Identify opportunities for improving delivery process
- Represent Commissum at events and give talks/presentations
- Current SC Security Clearance
- CRT (preferred) or QTSM
- 2 years of industry experience
- Knowledge of industry standard tools (commercial & open source)
- Good command of preferred flavour of Linux and virtualisation platform
- Strong technical diagnostic skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Excellent communication and time management
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs