Cybersecurity and Operational Resilience - Experienced Consultant
London, United Kingdom
WavestoneDiscover Wavestone : we are a new consulting firm providing customized solutions designed to steer our clients in making their most strategic decisions.
Companies are at the heart of major transformations to face the powerful mutations that are changing the world: the intensification of competition, the switch to digital technology and the accentuation of the environmental emergency. The challenge of our strategic plan, "Impact", is to make Wavestone the partner of these large companies to help them face these new challenges. We believe in the power of multidisciplinary teams and how it can bring together the best business, technology, and sustainable development experts to drive successful transformations.
As a leading independent consulting firm with revenues of €470 million and a team of nearly 4,000 employees across Europe, the US, and Asia, we are committed to our corporate culture, "The Positive Way," which values Client Satisfaction, Employee Development, Responsibility and Ethics, and Team Spirit.
Wavestone is listed on Euronext Paris and has been awarded the Great Place To Work label.
For more information, visit www.wavestone.com
In the UK, Wavestone has large growth ambitions and are therefore looking for driven, enthusiastic people to join the team and help shape its future.
Becoming part of the UK team will mean working with our FTSE100 clients on a wide range of advisory projects, bringing deep business and technology expertise to help address opportunities and challenges across their organisation. Our core areas of expertise include Cybersecurity, Operational Resilience, Cloud and Infrastructure, Digital Workplace and Next Generation IT.
We are recruiting across a number of levels of seniority from Consultant to Manager.
During your work, you will assume project-critical responsibilities, develop strategic recommendations and guidance, and ensure the highest quality service for our clients. You will have opportunities to develop industry-relevant thought leadership, participate in business development activities, present material to management teams, mentor junior team members and ultimately make your mark on the client and on the Wavestone practice.
What we are looking for:
- Solid foundations in consulting skills with 2-10 years’ experience in external client-facing consulting or equivalent role (IT, management or cybersecurity focused consulting)
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy, high-quality deliverables, strong attention to detail and great communication skills
- Proactive, passionate and team-minded individual who wants to participate in shaping the future of the business by getting involved in business development, marketing, training and other internal activities
- Previous project delivery experience in cybersecurity or resilience is a plus but not mandatory
For the more senior roles:
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of an organisation, experience of managing and leading teams, developing and coaching junior members of staff
- Exposure to business development (account planning, pitches, proposals, value proposition development)
- Hands-on, practical experience in a variety of cybersecurity topics, both operational and strategic, brought about by experience in industry and/or consulting, ideally in financial services or regulated industries
- Good technical understanding to bring credibility to advisory work
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative and positive team within a flat structured environment
- The ability to make an impact in a high-growth business in the UK market, by getting involved in business development, contributing to our value propositions and helping to shape culture by working on internal activities
- You will be assigned a Career Development Manager to help you to create a development plan tailored to your goals
- Be part of a company with a strong people culture. Our team loves to build connections through monthly team meetings, forums, committees, clubs and regular events such as our monthly team socials, summer and winter parties and annual ski trip
- We are a London based company with a flexible working policy, we deliver our projects from home, London and client site
- A competitive salary and annual bonus scheme benchmarked against industry standards. We publish our milestone salaries so you can have a clear and transparent view of your trajectory within the company as you progress through the ranks
- Benefits include 4% company pension, private health and dental cover, life insurance, company share scheme and additional flexible benefits you can select from such as additional holidays, subsidised gym, subscriptions to wellbeing apps or Netflix
- 25 days annual leave + 1 week off for your wedding / civil ceremony!
Diversity and Inclusion
At Wavestone, we celebrate diversity and inclusion. We have a strong global CSR agenda and an active Diversity & Inclusion committee with Gender Equality, LGBTQ+, Disability Inclusion and Anti-Racism networks. If you need flexibility, assistance or an adjustment to our recruitment process due to a disability or impairment, you may reach out to us to discuss this.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
London, United Kingdom London, United Kingdom Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 73K - 136K * USD 73K+ *
Cybersecurity and/or Operational Resilience - Experienced ConsultantAgile APIs Cloud Compliance Governance IAM Incident response +10
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +5
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs