Cybersecurity Principal Solution Architect
Syracuse, New York, United States - Remote
ProArchAt ProArch, we help our clients accelerate growth and mitigate risk with IT services, cybersecurity services, application development, cloud computing, and data analytics.
Cybersecurity Principal Solution Architect
ProArch is an IT consulting and services organization specializing in cybersecurity, compliance, cloud, data and analytics, and modern application development. We work with businesses all over the world to reach their goals. Basically, we use technology to help companies grow. Cool, right?
We're a global company with offices in 3 countries and 400 employees (or, as we like to call ourselves, ProArchians) around the globe; we strive to stay true to our roots: trust, accountability, creativity, community, and collaboration.
Our culture underpins everything we do. In fact, we're a Certified Great Place to Work. We're looking for people who share our values, have a passion for technology, and will impact our clients' lives and communities.
So, here's a bit about what it's like to work at ProArch:
- Focus on learning. Our team has an extensive breadth of expertise across the IT spectrum. Even as a subject manager expert, you will learn about other areas of technology or verticals by being immersed with our technology experts.
- We embrace change. We believe that amazing things can happen when creativity is fused with technology just the right way. World-changing things. We foster a creative and collaborative environment for employees and their teams.
If you're excited about working for a company like that, we want to hear from you!Job Description Prerequisites
Please ask yourself these questions before reading the Job Description
- Do you like being busy?
- Do your friends describe you as nerdy, a security wizard, or a lifelong learner?
- Are you hands-on technically, and are you hungry to implement new technology?
- Have you proven yourself a technical leader, and would your co-workers agree?
- Does helping solve business problems and talking to customers get you excited?
- Do you break down barriers and roadblocks and help solution around those obstacles?
- Are you a proven leader, and do you have a relentless pursuit of helping those around you and your clients?
This job may be for you if you say yes to all of these questions. If you answered No to any of these, please do not apply.Job Description
As a member of ProArch's Office of the CTO, it is your chance to have one of the most impactful roles at ProArch by helping develop and deliver the Security and GRC solutions and services ProArch provides daily. You'll be part of a team of Solution Architects that help ensure that ProArch continues its relentless pursuit of helping our customers achieve business outcomes using technology. Each day will be challenging and unique as a principal architect. You will have 3 main focuses. Each of these areas you will spend approximately 1/3 of your time in.
- As the subject leader in your field, you will participate in presales. This will be consulting with clients to understand desired outcomes and working independently and as a team to develop statements of work to help them solve their challenges.
- You will also be hands-on, ensuring that consultative engagements such as functional requirements gathering, assessments, or PoVs/PoCs are successful and that the following projects are successful.
- You will help innovate new technology solutions and strategies and develop and improve solution accelerators that help our delivery teams implement solutions faster and consistently.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following competencies
- Possess Business Acumen
- Have digital workplace literacy
- Have had broad relationships in businesses and have experience engaging with stakeholders at all levels (C-suite, business unit (multiple verticals preferred)
- Be vested in relationship building
- Be a trend spotter
- Be able to map technology to vision, strategy, and roadmaps
Desired Behavior Characteristics
- Be Curious
- Be an Influencer
- Coach, be able to delegate and be interested in your peers' development
- Be results-oriented
- Be an enabler for change both at ProArch and at Customers
- Be collaborative and always have the spirit of One ProArch
- Be fact driven and decisive
- Possess emotional intelligence
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker
- es-related activities
- Be able to Solution Develop and use a startup focus approach; develop new solutions that meet minimum viable use cases and refine that overtime to expand use cases and added value
- Apply integration between solutions, services, and delivery areas
- Apply models, tools, methods/processes to solutions and technical outcomes
- Be fluent in modular architecture and delivery
- Understanding of digital technology and digital workplace literacy
- Application of Agile/DevOps methods
- Previous experience in a consultative client-facing role within a technology consulting and managed security service provider
- Deep technical understanding of Microsoft's Cybersecurity solutions and hands-on technical use of those tools – All Defenders, Sentinel, Azure AD, Zero Trust Principals
- Security Architecture – Specifically with Microsoft Security Solutions and how they apply to Modern Cloud Infrastructure
- Familiarity and experience working with clients regarding industry standards and meeting governance, risk, and compliance needs such as PCI DSS, NY DFS, HIPAA\HiTech\HiTrust, DFARS and CMMC, NIST SP-800 series, CIS Critical Security Controls, and OWASP. Understanding how to plan (align technical security controls and solutions to meet those control requirements), implement and monitor those controls.
- Active accreditations such as Microsoft Certifications, CISSP, CISM, and CISA.
- Experience with presales and sal
Pro Arch offers a competitive salary plus the following benefits:
- Health insurance coverage with Vision and Dental options
- 401k plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs