Cyber Security Risk Analyst
Prague, the Czech Republic
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage is looking for a Risk Analyst to join the Governance, Risk and Compliance team. As Pure Storage invests in the next stage of its risk management programme, you will have the opportunity to execute your expertise, develop your skills, and become an intrinsic member of the team. The Risk Analyst will primarily assist the Senior Risk Analyst in a number of risk management duties.
- Work with the businesses and product groups to identify issues and risks and document and evaluate them appropriately in the GRC system
- Manage the identification of risk owners and risk remediation owners, follow up and track remediation work, and keep the status of the work updated in the GRC systems
- Assist with creating and publishing relevant reports to show the risk posture of the businesses and product groups
- Provide support across other GRC responsibilities, including Policy Management, Vendor Risk Management, and Data Privacy
- Act as an ambassador at Pure Storage to help drive a culture of security and risk awareness
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE......
- Must have 3 years + of proven Risk Management experience.
- BA degree required
- Expertise in risk assessment / determination required
- Expertise in generating meaningful reports to highlight risk required
- Customer-focused, excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally required
- Experience of working at a Technology company preferred
- Policy Management experience desirable
- Vendor Risk Management experience desirable
- Data Privacy experience desirable
- Understanding of Information Security standards desirable
- Appreciation of common GRC tools desirable
- Experience with Agile desirable
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Be principled in everything you do and can get work done in a timely manner
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.