Cloud Security Engineer, AWS - Experian Health (This role is REMOTE from anywhere within the U.S.)
United States, UNITED STATES, United States
ExperianExperian is committed to helping you protect, understand, and improve your credit. Start with your free Experian credit report and FICO® score.
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
Our mission is to use data driven insights to simplify healthcare for all. Simply put, we want to make the healthcare system work better for us as consumers and for those who work in healthcare. Our ONE Experian Health culture is the centerpiece of making this happen. Our aspiration is to bring people together who are driven by purpose and want to make a difference. We strive to have a diverse group of people and minds who are:
- OPEN: Have a growth mindset and collaborate often with others to make things happen
- NIMBLE: Always embracing change and pushing the envelope on innovative ways to solve problems
- EFFECTIVE: Accountable to themselves and to others
The Cloud Security Engineer will be part of the Experian Health Business Unit as a key member of the Product Security team reporting to the Sr. Manager, Product Security. The Product Security team is responsible for the overall security of Experian’s Health’s products, including architecture and design, vulnerability remediation, and driving special security related initiatives. This role will specifically be responsible for guiding the Health Technology and Product teams on all aspects of securely building, transitioning, and maintaining applications in a public cloud environment.
- Integrate with and be a key stakeholder representing security in cloud migration teams and initiatives. This may include attending and advising during planning sessions, leading cloud security workshops, and conducting architecture reviews.
- Provide cloud security best practice guidance, focused mostly on AWS, but with the ability to translate to other cloud providers as necessary such as Azure or GCP.
- Develop and then maintain a firm understanding of Experian cloud security programs, resources, and policies and ensure Experian Heath compliance with those policies.
- Develop and then maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Experian, including Experian’s Global cloud management teams, Global security, and other business units utilizing public clouds.
- Manage vulnerability remediation from Experian’s Cloud Security Posture Management and vulnerability scanning tools to include providing cloud account owners guidance on best practices to remediate and tracking and reporting on the status of remediation.
- Provide relevant cloud security reporting to Executive Management.
- Complete other Product Security work at the direction of the Sr. Manager, Product Security.
- Experience with a large-scale AWS environment.
- Strong understanding of public cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Strong understanding of compliance and security controls in a public cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with cloud security technologies such as Cloud Security Posture Management (Wiz.IO, Rapid7 InsightCloudSec, Palo Alto Prisma Cloud, etc).
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code such as Terraform or AWS Cloud Formation is preferable, but not required.
- Cloud security certifications such as AWS Security Specialty, AZ-500, or CCSP are preferable, but not required.
- The successful candidate will possess an outstanding record of professional experience and will thrive in an environment that demands accountability. Must also have strong planning, organizational, communication skills, and be a key driver to help the team understand the big picture perspective.
- Have excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communications with peers and leadership, including status reports, project plans, presentations, etc.
- Ability to drive action across functions and motivate personnel who may not be in a direct reporting relationship.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
Please contact us at JobPostingInquiry@experian.com to request the salary range of this position (please include the exact Job Title as it reads above in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including 12 company paid holidays and parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Remote- US, Canada, UK, … Remote- US, Canada, UK, Germany Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 56K - 104K * USD 56K+ *
Sr. Software Engineer (Security)Application security Audits Cryptography Machine Learning Open Source OWASP PKI +2
Career development Equity Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +3
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Offensive Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open PowerShell-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open TCP/IP-related jobs