Principal Engineer - DevSecOps
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
LAB3 at its core is an engineering company who build innovative technology solutions to real world problems. Widely recognised and awarded as the pre-eminent Azure solutions provider in Australia, LAB3 is paving the way for the adoption and delivery of cloud products and solutions and change mindsets around cloud native possibilities.
Azure Cloud, Automation, DevOps, Modern Workplaces, Modern Networks & Security, Data, AI and IoT - it's what we do! ☁
Our Security practice has seen incredible growth recently and now have the need to appoint a Security Principal to focus on Solution design, engineering and delivery of capabilities within the Azure cloud space. Working with our leadership and project technology teams, this position will see you focus on the high-profile delivery of large-scale Azure security solutions within our clients environment and support, uplift and drive the overall delivery of the transformation. Reporting to the our IT Security Director,you will be an expert across Azure Security, DevSecOps, Sentinel and all things Cyber Security
- Technical leadership across multiple customers on effective Enterprise Security Architecture strategy, creating clear line of sight, accountability, security professionalism and technical engagement.
- Provide expert technology advice and guidance to client and all relevant stakeholders to assist the business in the formulation of scalable cloud business strategies and security technology decisions
- Support the uplift of internal LAB3 Security practice procedures through demonstrating expertise across policy, documentation, capability and automation delivery methodologies.
- Build, deploy & implement various DevSecOps solutions in accordance with industry best practices.
- Play a fundamental role in leading the solution, hands-on development, maintenance and execution of a communication and delivery plan for enterprise security environment.
- Lead product development for Security and Network across LAB3 Connect.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of Cloud (Azure) Security technologies
- Experience across multiple cyber security architecture domains, including the implementation of architecture in large organisations required to ensure balanced cloud solutions
- IT security audits: firewall ruleset reviews, access controls reviews, compliance against Pay Advantage information security policies, and other PCI DSS related tasks.
- Azure Cloud Security
- DevSecOps – Methodologies, processes & pipelines
- Azure Security Centre – Sentinel (as code), MCAS, Defender
- Azure Compute (FaaS, Logic Apps)
- Kusto Query Language (KQL)
- Gateway Security
- Network Security Groups
- Azure Application Gateway
- Automation and Orchestration of Cybersecurity Operations/Compliance
- Privileged Access & Vulnerability Management
- User Defined Routes/Azure Firewall
- Azure Logging/OMS
- As part of our commitment to providing a supportive working environment that values inclusion, flexibility, diversity and differences, we actively encourage and embrace across all cultural backgrounds, genders, abilities and circumstances.
- We work flexibly and recognise the importance of your wellbeing - we are committed to finding the right balance
- Leadership support - We remain dynamic throughout any circumstance and make sure our people stay secured, protected and understood. LAB3 have built a culture and way of working that allow all our teams to consistently remain resilient.
- Monthly Culture Club events and social engagements
- Become part of one of the largest Azure shops in Australia and a cloud native focused environment
- Work with a 6-time Microsoft Gold Partner and Awarded Growth company alongside some of the industry's leading tech professionals (we are proud to say we preserve a hub of some of the top talent in this space)
- Be part of a company that is leading the way in specialised areas and partnered on high profile client projects - Greenfield and existing.
- Be exposed to the latest technologies in Wireless, Azure & Security environments
- Learn with us as our core technologies dynamically adapt based on market innovations. Consistently be exposed to the latest technologies in cloud native and highly technical environments
- Awarded #3 of LinkedIns Top 10 Startups in Australia of 2020 & recognised as CRNs' Largest Growing IT Company 2019.
Ready to disrupt the industry? So are we... so join us in taking that step towards fearing less and achieving more.
Apply to get in touch with our Talent team who will give you a deeper idea around the role, expectations, value, our efficient recruitment process and everything you need to know to make LAB3 an employer of choice!