Vulnerability Management Database Specialist (Contractor)
Hanover, MD or Remote USA
Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments. We have an opportunity for a contractor to support our Intelligence Research team in ensuring the data they collect and uncover is continually being updated in platform. In this role you will work independently and with the team to eliminate any backlog and keep intel current. Dragos is dedicated to educating customers with an accurate understanding of the risks and vulnerabilities of industrial control systems and the infrastructure that supports it. One of the avenues Dragos accomplishes this, is through analysis and correction of ICS-CERT’s published advisories. These advisories have been published regularly since 2016. Dragos assesses and analyzes vulnerabilities in real time and the data set requires retroactive analysis.
- Retroactive analysis of ICS-CERT advisories and may also include vendor advisories.
- Data collection, data entry, and analysis.
- Validating and identifying information around software and hardware versioning.
- Appropriately tag each vulnerability per the Dragos tagging definitions.
- Understanding of cyber security vulnerabilities
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills
- Experience handling large data sets
- Ability to work autonomously
Job tags: ICS Industrial Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management