Penetration Tester & Cybersecurity Researcher
NavInfo is a China-based technology company who is leading the way to become the “Digital Brain of Intelligent Driving” with core businesses in HD map, high accuracy positioning and automotive-grade semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving.
Founded in 2002, NavInfo is the market leader in navigation map, dynamic traffic information, navigation software development and state-of-the-art customized telematics solutions to both passenger and commercial vehicles.
Now, NavInfo is ushering in the age of autonomous driving with a comprehensive technology development strategy and laying the foundation to become one of the most trustworthy autonomous driving solution providers in the China market and beyond.
NavInfo Europe incorporates the Product Development, Advanced Research and AI Solutions activities for NavInfo. NavInfo discovers, designs and prototypes new artificial intelligence/deep learning methods and architectures in computer vision and cyber security applications.
We look for a Penetration Tester and Cybersecurity researcher to join the Cybersecurity team at Navinfo Europe. Our Cybersecurity team conducts penetration testing, cybersecurity researches, and develops cybersecurity solutions for such areas IoT, Connected Vehicles, AI, ICS, Telecom.
- Perform deep, detailed, and advanced security assessments and penetration tests
- Perform security research involving bug hunting, exploit development
- Participate in IoT, Connected Vehicles, AI, ICS, Telecom cyberthreat intelligence studies, develop threat models, investigate attack vectors
- Participate in cybersecurity analysis and certification projects, compliance assessment and security maturity modeling for IoT, Connected Vehicles, AI, ICS, Telecom products and infrastructures for customers in EU and globally
- Interact with customers to provide excellent service via pre-engagement meetings, post-test debriefs as well as interaction during engagements
- Creates organizational knowledge about key technologies, tools, and methodologies
- Research on the information security regulation of critical infrastructures, Internet of Things, Connected Vehicles
- Write articles, present at conferences in the EU and across the Globe
- Strong experience in application and network penetration testing
- Experience in one of: Automotive, Embedded device, IoT, ICS, Mobile Application Security
- Experience in Red Teaming
- Experience in exploits development
- Red Teaming experience
- Experience in programming languages like C, Python, etc.
- Excellent English language communication skills
- BS in CS, CE, or equivalent work-related experience.
- One or more of the globally recognized information security professional certifications (OSCP, CEH, or GPEN)
Nice to have
- Postgraduate studies in relevant disciplines
- Security research leading to bug bounty and CVE awards
- Experience in automotive-specific protocols (CAN, Flexray, Auto Ethernet, etc.) is a plus, but not mandatory
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Highly self-motivated and methodical, with attention to detail
- Strong team player and technical innovator
Does this profile describe you and are you interested in this function within an informal and innovative organization with a solid customer base? Please apply!
You can expect a challenging job with a market conforming employment package. For more information contact the HR department via firstname.lastname@example.org