Global IT Support & Security Engineer
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The GSD (Global Service Delivery) team is responsible for our office infrastructure and staff connectivity. We provide our staff with the hardware to work, software to do their job and the permissions to access resources. We operate from 10 different countries, providing 24x7 support to all our Agoda employees. Whether our staff are in the office, working remotely or traveling, we enable our staff to stay connected. The GSD team use state-of-the-art cloud management technologies combined with the best of on-premise services to manage the most up-to-date hardware running Windows, macOS and Linux.
For our team in Bangkok we are looking for candidates with Desktop and Office Infrastructure support and troubleshooting experience
In This Role, You’ll get to:
- Task and Issue resolution through ServiceDesk
- Desktop systems administration; Hardware and software
- Office infrastructure administration; Hardware and software
- IT system security compliance
- Maintaining and tracking IT inventory
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Skills on
- Desktop imaging (Intune, MDT, Jamf, SCCM)
- Patch management (Intune, WSUS, Kace)
- Mac management (Jamf)
- In-depth Windows and Mac troubleshooting
- Strong network troubleshooting skills. LAN and Wi-Fi
- Scripting (Powershell, bash, etc.)
- 3 years’ experience in supporting office and desktop infrastructure
- Ownership, you look for solutions and do not pass on problems
- Customer Service minded, all the way
- Willing to travel, work shifts and do on-call
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.