Senior Security Engineer - Splunk, SIEM, Threat Monitoring
London, England, United Kingdom
Senior Security Engineer – Splunk, SIEM, Threat Monitoring
ADARMA are looking to engage a contract Senior Security Engineer who is a real Splunk SME to work with one of our leading banking clients from the beginning of 2021 on a contract basis. This role is offered on a remote basis for now although travel to either London or Edinburgh may be necessary in the future.
Within this role, you will;
- Implement and develop threat monitoring use cases taken from threat intelligence sources
- Produce clear technical documentation
- Assess existing threat monitoring rules with a focus on changing threat landscape and technologies
- Document appropriate detection, containment and response strategies to meet business needs
Please note that due to the change to off payroll working / IR35 legislation which is due to be implemented in April 2021, the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
- Proven experience of Splunk
- Consistent experience from within the cyber security industry
- Relevant knowledge of other cyber technologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS or proxies
- Real knowledge of a necessary scripting language (Python, Perl, Shell, VBA, etc.) and the relevant operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Expertise around SIEM Use Cases
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.