Threat Modeller- Use Case Specification, Threat Identification
London, England, United Kingdom
Senior Consultant – Threat Modelling, Use Case Specification, Threat Identification
ADARMA are looking to engage a contract Threat Modeller with a wealth of cyber security knowledge to work with one of our leading banking clients from the beginning of 2021 on a contract basis. This role is offered on a remote basis for now although travel to either London or Edinburgh may be necessary in the future.
Within this role, you will;
- Develop threat models
- Analyse suspected and known threats
- Develop Use Case specifications and reengineer them where appropriate
- Present threats to relevant teams for approval
Please note that due to the change to off payroll working / IR35 legislation which is due to be implemented in April 2021, the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company for the duration of this contract.
- Significant experience of threat management and modelling
- A proven understanding of threat intelligence
- Proven experience of use case development
- Conducted threat assessments
- Comfortable making recommendations around logging and monitoring (sensors)
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.