Product Manager - Cyber Security
Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight™ service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, reporting in to the Director - Product Management, to be responsible for identifying market opportunities and developing our go-to-market plans to build our product roadmap and strategy. You will assess our competition and market position, and solve problems through market analysis, client workshops, client feedback and collaboration with internal stakeholders including Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Operations teams. You will contribute to both functional and user experience design by defining product use scenarios and supporting with the prioritisation and clarification of development sprints. The ideal candidate will be able to monitor the transition of new features into production to ensure Product team goals are met, and act as a subject matter expert for our clients.
- Passion for Digital Shadows, ambition and the ability to learn quickly in a constantly changing environment
- Passion for great digital products, and how they are made
- Excellent communication skills, being comfortable dealing with both customers, and internal business and technical stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT/Engineering related subject, or significant experience in software development.
- Ability to manage time effectively under pressure to meet schedules and deadlines
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security market
- Relevant professional experience in a product management or related role.
- Experience working in Threat Intelligence or Managed Security Services
- Experience of the software development lifecycle, in particular Agile methodologies
- Experience of working with the Pragmatic Marketing framework
- Competitive benefits package, including equity
- Salary is negotiable on and commensurate with experience
- Spirited, fun office with regular outings/events
- Real product responsibility in a rapidly growing market