Threat Intelligence Solutions Architect
RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners and MassMutual Ventures
RiskIQ is looking for a Threat Intelligence Solutions Architect to join our Customer Sales and Support team. This position is based remotely. The Customer Sales and Support team is dedicated to the success of the RiskIQ Customer and their information security and brand protection initiatives.
As one of our Threat Intel Solutions Architects (IA) you will be responsible for building and maintaining pre and post-sales relationships with RiskIQ's customers: a who's who of the top financial services firms, top internet brands, and top technology companies.
You will serve as a strategic partner and advisor to top industry CISOs, gaining an in-depth knowledge of the customer's environment and Threat Intelligence program. You will serve as a project leader to ensure successful implementations of the RiskIQ solutions with customers. You will dive deeper into accounts to not only help integrate our datasets, but also give us insight into our client’s additional requirements.
What this is not. A pure technical role, but a strategic technical role for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who wants to join a great company, work with a great team, get their hands dirty in our technology one moment and then be presenting to CXO the next. If you like challenges, the rewards of success, despise losing and have a continuous thirst for learning, we want to talk with you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive cyber security use cases and aid in new use case development
- Ability to clearly identify requirements, illustrate workflows, and architect corresponding intel design and data flow
- Be the technical resource for the customer to continue to mature intelligence capabilities
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client tool stacks, teams, and strategies
- Provide project leadership for the customer's RiskIQ initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional RiskIQ Project teams
- Communicate with the customer, in their language, on all required levels
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the RiskIQ product suite
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to RiskIQ Product Management teams based on customer requirements
- Help to document best practices in implementing and leveraging RiskIQ solutions
- Function as a front-line technical resource for best practices and customer questions
What is RiskIQ looking for in this role?
- 5+ years of experience in pre/post sales including consulting, professional services, practice management where you are measured on produced outcomes and value delivery
- Preferred experience within a SaaS environment with security experience highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Fortune 500 and/or Financial Services markets, and understanding how to navigate large customers
- Demonstrated intelligence tradecraft at tactical, operational, and strategic levels
- Broad, diversified experience across multiple verticals, security domains and technologies
- Ability to talk effectively to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Understanding and interpreting client business and technical requirements to translate product benefit across all types of buyers and influencers
- Strong selling skills
- Experience selling via and supporting/training channel partners
Willingness to travel extensively (up to 40%) and with short notice at times
- Passion and drive to work at a start-up with a “do whatever is needed” attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Knows how to ask questions rather than just talking about technology)
- Active listener and note taking master with SFDC skills
- Focused on follow up and follow through on all customer commitments
- Demonstrated high level of self-direction and decision making
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information systems
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or similar is highly desired
- CISSP, CISM, GCTI, and/or GIAC certifications or similar
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. RiskIQ’s ability to help organizations map and monitor their attack surface, detect internet-scale threats, and investigate adversaries led to skyrocketing adoption by security teams around the world. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - RiskIQ experienced explosive growth in 2018, including a 362.5 percent increase in net new product sales due to the steady adoption of attack surface management across the world. We also experienced a 365 percent increase in registration for RiskIQ community, our freemium entry-level product, showing the increasing role of security outside the firewall to the growth of businesses.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cybersecurity.
- Unbounded opportunity - We’re growing! At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.