Information Security Support Officer (ISSO)
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for an Information Security Support Officer (ISSO) to provide support to the USG to ensure industrial information systems are in compliance with current industrial security regulations and governing policies, to ensure that the systems have the proper safeguards to protect classified data. The ISSO will inspect information systems at contractor sites nationwide and assist with assessment and accreditation (A&A). This position will use industrial security policy guidance to include ICD 503, ICD 705, and SEAD 4 (replaced ICD 704) as well as the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and its supplement.
- 2+ years of experience with the IC Community’s A&A process, ICD 503, and NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- 2+ years of experience writing technical reports related to A&A, System Security Plans (SSP), security policies and/or guidance.
- 2+ years of demonstrated knowledge and technical skills in: network architecture, configuration of a local area network (LAN), and securing operating systems.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Apple/MAC OS, Unix/Linus systems, and virtualization software (VMware, Hyper-V, Virtual Box).
- Experience using vulnerability and compliance assessment tools such as Nessus, SCAP, or App Detective.
- At least one (1) of the following cyber security certifications: Security+ CE, SSCP, CAP, CISM, CASP, CISSP, GSEC, GICSP, GSLC, CEH, CDNA, CSSLP.
- Ability to communicate on technical subjects using clear, concise, non-technical language to include strong written communications, ability to provide written feedback on documents, and ability to prepare briefings.
- Ability to travel domestically (20% to 40% of the time).
- HS Diploma
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two (2) or more of the following certifications: Security+ CE, SSCP, CAP, CISM, CASP, CISSP, GSEC, GICSP, GSLC, CEH, CDNA, CSSLP.
- Demonstrated experience giving technical guidance to system administrators.
- Three (3) or more years of experience with the IC Community’s/Sponsor’s A&A process, ICD 503, and NIST Risk Management.
- Any additional certifications relevant to system and cyber security not previously listed.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.