Information Security Support Officer (ISSO) – Program Manager
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for an Information Security Support Officer – Program Manager (ISSO-PM) to provide support to the USG to ensure industrial information systems are in compliance with current industrial security regulations and governing policies, to ensure that the systems have the proper safeguards to protect classified data. The ISSO-PM will serve as the focal point with the Government for all program activities as well as inspect information systems at contractor sites nationwide and assist with assessment and accreditation (A&A). This position will use industrial security policy guidance to include ICD 503, ICD 705, and SEAD 4 (replaced ICD 704) as well as the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and its supplement.
- 5+ years of cyber security officer experience managing projects of five (5) or more people with a scope of performing the A&A process to achieve Authority to Operate (ATO) AND managing/supervising technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree or ten (10) years of cyber security experience
- At least one (1) of the following cyber security certifications: Security+ CE, SSCP, CAP, CISM, CASP, CISSP, GSEC, GICSP, GSLC, CEH, CDNA, CSSLP
- Ability to communicate on technical subjects using clear, concise, non-technical language to include strong written communications, ability to provide written feedback on documents, and ability to prepare briefings
- Ability to travel domestically (20% to 40% of the time)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science field or Engineering
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance required.
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in the areas of resource allocation, workload management, and contract management
- Two (2) or more of the following cyber security certifications: Security+ CE, SSCP, CAP, CISM, CASP, CISSP, GSEC, GICSP, GSLC, CEH, CDNA, CSSLP
- Any additional certifications relevant to system and cyber security not previously listed
- Experience with Common security tools such as Nessus, WASSP, SECSCN, and/or MBSA
- Experience managing and/or modifying a SharePoint database as well as using SharePoint to provide performance statistics
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.