Network Security Administrator
Do you have a few years of Blue Coat operations experience and you'd like to move into an Engineering team? Do you want to be challenged and learn new technologies and work in a global environment? If you answered yes, than you could be Fivesky's next Network Security Administrator
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an enterprise environment.
- Have worked with global teams
What you will do:
- Support the engineering team with the design and implementation of proxy flows via utilizing CPL and CLI access for troubleshooting; Zscaler Appliance experience preferred.
- Work in a DMZ environments with good understanding of hardware load-balancing, firewalls and multi-tiered architectures.
- Configure a firewall with a whitelist that only allows specific IP addresses to access the network
- Utilize your packet capture experience
- Use your routing and switching skills and Linux
What you've done:
- Integrated external services with proxies
- Worked with web malware and how it can get inside the network and mitigation strategies.
- Applied some Linux knowledge around roles and tasks.
- used your web security concepts and cyber attack vectors covering network through application layers.
- Applied your knowledge of Protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS etc.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.