Senior Security Engineer
Kalles Group Overview
Security is for all.
Companies big and small thrive when data is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all.
What you’ll do
The Sr Cybersecurity Engineer will help secure enterprise products and environments. In particular, you will participate in product security incident response (IR) activities and assist with resolution and hardening against vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks. You will utilize security best practices and new technologies in order to build and develop solutions that help secure our clients and customers. If you are passionate about securing products for end users, skilled in tooling automation and secure development, and have significant experience in cloud and SaaS environments, we want to connect with you!
- Bring your solid technical skills to automate and integrate security tools across dynamic environments
- Improve existing products and services to adapt to customers’ needs as well as implementing new scenarios
- Research and assess vulnerabilities, threats, and attacks on enterprise products
- Support/mentor skill development within the team
- Demonstrate ability to methodically analyze problems and identify solutions
- Adjust positively to quickly changing priorities and shifting goals
- BS Degree in technology related area of study
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity engineering roles
- Experience in cloud deployment and implementing tools across cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience implementing security requirements into formal written procedures
- Deep knowledge of Network Architecture, and OSI Layer 7 Model
- Experience working in containerized and virtual computing environments
- Possess technical writing and communication skills
- Show discretion when interacting with customers and vendors, as our planning/decision-making is ongoing
- Be adept and dealing with ambiguity, thinking on one’s feet
- Schedule and deliver on tasks in a timely manner
- Thrive in a fast-paced, small-team atmosphere
- CISSP or other industry-recognized security certification
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.
- Education. We like to give back with an annual education package to boost growing your career.
- Health care coverage for you. This includes medical, dental, vision and pharmaceutical coverage. Kalles Group pays a percentage of the premium for the plan with the remainder being deducted from your paycheck each month. There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (to be utilized as vacation or sick time)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (e.g., medical, dental, etc.) are subject to change. When possible, advance notice will be provided regarding any changes. Offers are subject to any, and all, required background and screening checks requested by Kalles Group or our client.
- 401K and life insurance benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements
No needless hoops to jump through, apply today!