DevSecOps Engineer (CI/CD)
Dulles, Virginia, United States
Would you like to work with a highly technical team, supporting the front line of security protecting the federal and civilian government in the pursuit of national cybersecurity? phia, LLC is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to support the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) activities of multiple software teams who design, develop, and deploy advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Full/frequent remote work during the pandemic. Candidates should live or be willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of Dulles, VA due to the anticipated temporary nature of telework.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, development, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments.
- Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training.
- Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline is required. [Six (6) years of experience (for a total of ten (10) or more years) may be substituted for a degree.]
- Must have active SECRET clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Development experience in a Windows and/or Linux environment
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMware/VSphere)
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level I
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilest (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) - CSSLP
WORK SCHEDULE: Core business hours
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: Full/frequent remote work during the pandemic. Candidates should live or be willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of Dulles, VA due to the anticipated temporary nature of telework.
SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Must have active SECRET clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
phia, LLC is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business that was established in 2011. We focus on the full spectrum of disciplines within the cyber, intelligence, and technology arenas.
We support mission-critical teams within various agencies and offices within the Federal government, including Civilian, Defense, Law Enforcement and Intel. We like to describe phia as truly by technical people and for technical people. phia’s founders wanted to create an employee-centered culture, where we care about the people as much as the mission.
Our goal is to continue to hire talented and passionate team members, who desire to grow their skillsets as well as the reputation of the company with our partners, clients and stakeholders. With this goal in mind, we invite you to apply for positions, even if you don't meet the desired years of experience listed in our position descriptions. We are more interested in intellectually curious individuals with the ability to work autonomously and with teams. If your experience does not match our exact requirements of a position but you are otherwise an awesome candidate, we will work hard to find a position that suits you.
Our company culture is unique; we consider everyone on the team a part of the “phia phamily”. We make great efforts to foster cohesiveness through one-on-one interactions, professional mentoring, and group outings. In short, our leadership team is personally invested in each employee. phia offers a rewarding environment with talented & passionate people.
phia offers excellent benefits for full time W2 candidates to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Monthly Payroll