Sr. Incident Response Engineer
San Mateo, CA, USA
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
What you will do:
- Design and lead the execution of the incident response program
- Lead and grow a team of dedicated incident response engineers
- Work closely with the business and security leadership to improve our incident response capabilities
- Coordinate and manage resolution of a wide range of cyber security incidents
- Communicate with senior leadership about complex security issues and their impact
What you will need to succeed:
- 6+ years of experience leading an IR Team
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills
- Strong leadership skills including experience managing a distribute remote team or individuals
- Vast experience in coordinating the technical response for large scale cyber security incidents
How do you want to make your impact?