DevSecOps infrastructure Engineer
New York, NY
Do you have good understanding of security (Authentication and Identity Management (AIM) tech) and rather use your scripting skills to automate rather than do it manually twice? DevSecOps infrastructure Engineer.
Who you are:
- A SME responsible for the engineering DevSecOps processes for the Kerberos infrastructure, authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA).
- Collaborated with application development groups, technology stakeholders from production support teams, as well as Windows and Unix OS platform engineering teams and representatives from SDLC groups within the risk organization to understand SDLC and DevSecOps strategy.
- Based on the requirements, engineer a software delivery pipeline using Industry standard DevSecOps processes.
- Work to enhance monitoring and alerting process and application / infrastructure health and availability.
- Establish consumable reference model for DevSecOps application changes which can be adopted by other groups within AIM.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
What you will do:
- 3+ years of experience with Kerberos Infrastructure development and providing SDLC coverage for Kerberos applications and software delivery pipeline for Kerberos application.
- 5+ years of experience with Python, Perl, Java and API creation.
- 3+ years of experience with the Design, Architecture and development of software delivery pipeline using Industry standard DevSecOps process.
- 3+ years of experience with Linux
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.