Alexandria, Virginia, United States
phia, LLC is seeking Cybersecurity Engineers or Administrators who specialize in Tanium/Endpoint Security to provide technical leadership to deliver enterprise security architecture, engineering, implementation and operations. This role is action and solution oriented with an emphasis on Tanium/Endpoint Security solutions and capabilities. The location is in Alexandria, VA with full/frequent remote work during the pandemic. Candidates should live or be willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of Alexandria, VA due to the anticipated temporary nature of telework.
- Architect, implement and operate Tanium/Endpoint Security solutions across a large and diverse enterprise.
- Ability to configure, patch, and provide administration of Tanium/Endpoint Security
- Understand and preferably leverage scripting or programming languages as needed for integration or automation
- Collaborate with business and IT staff to understand strategic and tactical business, application or service requirements then translate those into secure design solutions
- Provide guidance and leadership to determine, develop, plan, test, and implement Tanium/Endpoint Security protection and security requirements for the enterprise
- Provide complex technical guidance, oversight, and enforcement of security directives, policies, standards, plans, and procedures
- Prepare justifications and business cases for recommendations on cybersecurity initiatives
- Develop project documentation including detailed security plans, security architecture designs, detailed security implementation and deployment plans, test plans, and security-focused operational procedures and training materials
- Provide guidance on integrating Presidential Executive Orders and governmentally mandated security controls into the strategic Tanium/Endpoint Security plan
- Develop and present program status / metrics to management
- Identify roadblocks and propose effective solutions
- Candidates with experience in Tanium/Endpoint Security or similar technologies: Mandiant MIR, FireEye HX, Carbon Black/bit9, BigFix, IBM Tivoli Endpoint, McAfee, Symantec, CrowdStrike Falcon, etc.
- 3-8+ (determines seniority level) years of proven experience improving enterprise Tanium/Endpoint Security
- 3-8+ (determines seniority level) years of experience in systems administration or operations of Tanium/Endpoint Security
- 3-8+ (determines seniority level) years of experience in integration, scripting/coding development and configuration of Tanium/Endpoint Security
- Understanding of technical fundamentals with TCP/IP, DNS/HTTP/SMTP, OSI model, operating systems, web applications, databases, mobile applications, virtualization, cloud and other core IT disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required or equivalent experience (i.e. 4 years for bachelors, 2 years for masters)
- Experience with architecting, implementing and operating Tanium/Endpoint Security services in large enterprises
- Ability to propose and implement creative solutions around security Tanium/Endpoint Security
- Cross-functional understanding of Tanium/Endpoint Security operations, security practices and the user experience
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Background with exposure to more advanced experience in programming or scripting (e.g. Python, Java, C#, C/C++, PowerShell, Perl, Shell Scripting)
- 10+ years of related technical experience
- Master’s degree in related field; Computer Science, Engineering, Security, IT, etc.
- Active Secret or higher clearance
- Related certifications: CISSP, CEH, SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP, ISSMP, GCIH, GCFA, CSLC, CISM, CCNA, CCNP, product specific certifications or training Tanium/Endpoint Security
WORK SCHEDULE: Core/Day
TRAVEL: < 5%
TELEWORK ELIGIBILITY: Full/frequent remote work during the pandemic. Candidates should live or be willing to relocate to within a commutable distance of Alexandria, VA due to the anticipated temporary nature of telework.
SECURITY REQUIREMENTS: Secret with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI
phia LLC ("phia") is a Northern Virginia based, 8a certified small business established in 2011 with focus in Cyber Intelligence, Cyber Security/Defense, Intrusion Analysis & Incident Response, Cyber Architecture & Capability Analysis, Cyber Policy & Strategy, Information Assurance/Security, Compliance, Certification & Accreditation, Communications Security, Traditional Security, and Facilities Security. phia also provides cyber operations support functions such as: Program and Process Management, Engineering, Development, and Systems Administration that allows for Cyber Operations to efficiently integrate our customer’s missions and objectives. phia supports various agencies and offices within the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal government, and private/commercial entities.
phia offers excellent benefits for full time W2 candidates to enhance the work-life balance, these include the following:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition and Professional Development Assistance
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement
- Monthly Payroll