Information Security Management System Manager
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
The Information Security and Business Continuity Management Systems (ISMS and BCMS) at Talkdesk are the basis for the ISO27001 and ISO22301 implementation. We are looking for a person that is driven for improval so they manage the ISMS and BCMS, aligned with Talkdesk culture but being able to always challenge, reporting directly to the Head of Security.
At the same time, Talkdesk is growing and expanding and offers constant challenges. Therefore, anyone joining our Information Security team will easily be involved in additional projects and initiatives, growing with new challenges!
- Responsible for the management of the Information Security Management System and Business Continuity Management Systems, according to ISO27001 and ISO22301 principles.
- This includes ensuring all the necessary ISMS and BCMS requirements are kept every year (eg. Management Review, non-conformity status).
- Work towards increasing the scope of the ISMS and BCMS, covering additional processes but also additional specific best practices (ex: ISO27701, ISO27018, ISO27017).
- Integrate additional Management Systems to have an unique Management System for additional ISO standards.
- Prepare certification audits and be the single point of contact with external auditors.
- Depending on experience, might be involved in other certifications held by Talkdesk (such as SOC2 and PCI-DSS).
- 3 years experience in managing Information Security Management Systems, according to ISO27001 requirements
- Experience in managing Business Continuity Management Systems, according to ISO22301 requirements is valued.
- ISO 27001 Implementer/Lead Implementer certification
- Knowledge of BCM (ISO22301 Lead Implementation certification valued)
- Highly organized and methodical
- Good analytical skills
- Solution focused and critical thinking
- Adaptability to changing environments
- Autonomous and proactive
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.