Melbourne, VIC - Remote
Zero HashDigital Assets-as-a-Service Seamlessly Integrate Crypto Products into your Platform with Zero Hash. What’s your crypto strategy?
About the Role:
Zero Hash is looking for an experienced and passionate Security Administrator to join our Security team. In this role, your passion for Security and Operations will be used to continue to improve the process and operational capabilities of security for our Infrastructure and development as well as collaborate across the organization to continue to drive a mentality of, “Security being a team effort.”
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Take an active role as a co-owner of security operations to ensure processes and procedures are built, maintained, and operated with security, efficiency and effectiveness in mind.
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of employees and contractors (i.e., creating new users, configuring laptops, and receiving returned equipment) while offering excellent communications that enhance our new hire experience.
- Provide best practice customer service to all users, such as monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to user requests or incidents.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution via telephone, email, and using remote assistance.
- Diagnosis and resolution of computer hardware, software, network, SaaS applications such as Okta, Google Workspace, Slack, etc.
- Provide IT or application training to employees to ensure they have the technological resources and knowledge of how to use those resources to accomplish their jobs.
- Author and revise documentation of environment and operation procedures as needed.
- Evaluate tooling and procedures to enhance security and improve end user productivity and effectiveness.
- Configure, and support security and IT administration tools (e.g., MDM, IAM, EDR, SIEM, & IDPS)
- May require work nights, weekends, or holidays on a rotational basis with the rest of the team to ensure 24x7 coverage.
- Supports our CISO in additional security projects, as needed
- 5+ years of technical support experience in a corporate support, and working as a Security, Helpdesk, or IT Support Administrator.
- Experience working through ticketing and project management systems.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detai.l
- In-depth knowledge of Mac OS operating systems and broad knowledge of productivity tools.
- Experience with Okta, Google Workspace, Office 365, MDM, Slack, and Confluence.
- Experience with ticketing systems (Jira, ZenDesk, etc.).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with the following Technologies: Endpoint Detection and Response, Anti-Virus, Firewall, Network protocols, Linux security events, Phishing mitigation/response.
- Familiarity with the following Domains: Data Loss Prevention, Identity and Access Management, VPN.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $USD 1000
- WFH stipend of $USD 500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
About Zero Hash:
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade, Drivewealth. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs