Cybersecurity Project Manager, Reactive Lead - Unit 42 Consulting (Remote)
Santa Clara, CA, United States
Palo Alto NetworksPalo Alto Networks enables your team to prevent successful cyberattacks with an automated approach that delivers consistent security across cloud, network and mobile.
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Cybersecurity Project Manager Lead will be a member of the Professional Services Operations team and will be responsible for supporting multiple projects concurrently in partnership with our technical teams, clients, and internal stakeholders and leading the Project Management team.
- Manage and coach the Project Management team - providing guidance and playbook on Project Management
- Nurture knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to project and resource management
- Manage multiple projects effectively by defining schedules and goals based on Statements of Work (SOWs) and communicating directly with clients when needed
- Maintain and update customer status reports internally for external clients and customers
- Identify risks related to projects and overall health of the client including but not limited to assessment and treatment strategies, escalation of any issues to the Case Lead
- Partner and guide technical team members to accomplish project goals and objectives ensuring execution of project tasks
- Partner with the Resource Management team with any staffing needs for each project
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders for each project
- Partner with the Manager, Project Management and leadership team with strategic business initiatives and projects
- 3+ years of Project Management experience with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience required
- Cybersecurity consulting experience is highly desired
- Experience managing and leading a team of direct and indirect reports
- PMP certification preferred
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to lead multiple large scale projects creating project plans
- Familiarity with project planning tools for devising detailed project plans, project monitoring and progress tracking
- Proven ability to work autonomously, prioritize projects, solve problems requiring meticulous attention to detail, multitask, and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and diplomacy
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Resource and project management experience with a management consulting firm strongly preferred
Unit 42 Consulting is Palo Alto Network's security advisory team. Our vision is to create a more secure digital world by providing the highest quality incident response, risk management, and digital forensic services to clients of all sizes. Our team is composed of recognized experts and incident responders with deep technical expertise and experience in investigations, data breach response, digital forensics, and information security. With a highly successful track record of delivering mission-critical cybersecurity solutions, we are experienced in working quickly to provide an effective incident response, attack readiness, and remediation plans with a focus on providing long-term support to improve our clients’ security posture.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer, the starting salary (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) is expected to be between $113,000/yr to $166,200/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.
More jobs like this
Los Angeles, CA, United … Los Angeles, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 136K - 170K USD 136K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, Cloud Security, Proactive Services (Unit 42) - RemoteAPIs Application security Audits AWS Azure C Cloud +11
Career development Health care Medical leave Salary bonus
Allen, TX, United States Allen, TX, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
AppSec Consultant – AppSec Automation (100% US REMOTE)Agile Ansible Application security Audits Automation C CI/CD +20
401(k) matching Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +3
Boston, MA, United States Boston, MA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 136K - 170K USD 136K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, Cloud Security, Proactive Services- Unit 42 (Remote)APIs Application security Audits AWS Azure C Cloud +11
Career development Health care Medical leave Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Security Officer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Infrastructure Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Sr. Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Senior Air Defense/BMD Subject Matter Expert jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IPS-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs