Principal Product Manager - Risk and Vulnerability Management
Remote - Eastern Time Zone
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Principal Product Manager to join our pack.
Arctic Wolf, the leader in security operations, is a fast-growing company in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf ranks #25 on the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in 2019! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are considered among the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
And we believe in corporate responsibility. Our offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities, and we earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
The Principal Product Manager for Risk and Vulnerability Management is an integral part of the Product team. You will make a difference by leading initiatives that expand our reach in to the Cyber Risk market and deliver solutions that ensure our customers are protected. You will work closely with product and R&D leadership and be vital part of developing our holistic product strategy and GTM motion.
- Develop vision, strategy, roadmaps, and plans with product leadership to expand Arctic Wolf’s vulnerability management and cyber risk program
- Align and prioritize product features and initiatives to support corporate objectives
- Engage customers, partners, analysts, and internal stakeholders to determine business requirements and technical considerations
- Collaborate with PM peers, R&D, and Operations peers to establish strategic objectives and tactical plans for the cyber risk program
- Present product vision and strategy to internal stakeholders, the executive leadership team, customers, media, and analyst community
- Strive to continuously improve current vulnerability and asset management assessment coverage depth, quality and capabilities through new services or processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years in cybersecurity
- 5+ years in Product Management or related functions
- Experience with vulnerability management and cyber risk solutions is a must.
- Experience driving analytics and insights with business intelligence tools and dashboards.
- A strong understanding of SecOps process and SOC workflow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling customer escalations
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Experience working and delivering product or services in an agile/lean environment
- Familiar with roadmapping and development tools like Aha!(or similar) and Jira
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with security automation and response is desirable.
- Experience with security and compliance frameworks
- Expertise in building a cloud service from scratch and scaling it to millions of users
- Experience working with vendors and negotiating rates and terms.
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Paid parental leave
- Training and career development programs
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.