Security Analyst L1
Wroclaw, Dolnoslaskie, PL
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
BM Security Services division is looking for Security Analyst L1, who will join our IBM Security team, a pioneer and world leader in software and services that protect corporate and personal information from an ever-changing spectrum of online threats and misuse.
In this role your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- To identify, analyze, and advise on threats to the environment
- To perform security monitoring, investigations and perform analysis of events in order to thwart internal and external threats to IT environments
- Responsibility for detection, triage, incident analysis, containment and remediation
- To Report events/incidents while coordinating, balancing business priorities, emerging and actual threats and best practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of IT assets
- Correlate events and find tuning opportunities to have a healthy environment of supported customers.
Find more about IBM Security Jobs:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good understanding of networking
- Good understanding of operating systems architecture
- Ability to understand and elaborate on the complex mechanisms of security threats
- English: Intermediate
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong Networking
- Security Technologies
- Security Best Practices
- Strong written and oral communications
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Focused Experience Requirements
- IT Security Field – at least 2 years of experience
- One of the following Certifications will be an advance:
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: AI Architecture CEH