Sr Threat Detection Manager
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
What you will do:
- Lead and grow a team of passionate threat detection engineers
- Design and execute the strategy for the the threat detection program
- Prioritize and coordinate threat detection and hunting activities
- Closely partner with the Incident Response team and other security teams to efficiently identify and investigate threats
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent understanding of detection engineering at scale
- Passion and motivation to find the most advanced and elusive threats in a complex environment
- Intimate knowledge of attacker methodologies and techniques
- Several years of experience in leading remote security teams
Why you should work with us:
- A diverse and unique hunting ground and all the power of the Snowflake Data Cloud at your disposal
- Join a high impact team of security experts to scale security at one of the fastest-growing software companies ever.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?